Sunday, October 30, 2011

I'll Take A Miller "LIGHT"

Well yesterday's post seemed a bit heavy, so maybe I will lighten it up a bit.  First off I ran yesterday morning, and ran with Ken from work. Ken is 65 I believe and ran the Chicago Full, and the next weekend the Grand Rapids half.  If you remember I tried helping him on long runs, but got injured again last year, and couldn't help him.  He did most of the training himself.  Solo marathon training.  YIKES!!  We did like a little 6 + mile route, but since I ran home from a spot my run was probably close to 8 miles.  I didn't time it, and I didn't check the distance.  Didn't really care.  I feel I am slow right now, but I am healthy, so that matters.  :)

Give you a couple things I was thinking about this morning, before I got up.  I am excited to getting back to running/riding bike to and from work.  It will be all part of my training.  A run, and a bike with a destination is good exercise for me.  Starts the day off right, and gets my work day on the right foot.  I like work.  It gives me a place to have to be, and sometimes as crazy as it may sound I dread my vacations.  :)  My wife thinks I am nuts, but work is a good routine for me. 


Anyway I guess that is about it for today.  I know life is so big, and so much out there, and dammit sometimes the grass is green in other spots, but the search is to find where the grass is green in your mind.  It is all about how you feel inside.  How do things look inside you??  How do you feel?   Paradise comes from the inside.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I thought for myself to set up my trainer, and get little 30-45 minute workouts in here and there.  Every little bit helps, and I cannot do the killer trainer rides the other ones do.  Too boring for me. 


Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Wisconsin football fans.  :)  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Doreen too.  :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo


Now for really really cya cya cya  :D  :D 

1 comment:

Christi said...

Trainer workouts are really hard!