Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Good Start

Well first off I guess I should say when I am on a vacation, I can get super duper oooper scooper lazy.  For me that does not work.  An inertia takes over, and I feel like I do nothing.  I need to have some type of work to do most days, or I feel like a blob.  I am not one of those people who can sit at the beach for days on end, and that is it.  Others can do that, I am just not one of them.  I feel better when I do stuff.

So I ended up getting a pretty fair amount of stuff done yesterday.  I feel better about myself when I do that.  I won't bore you with the details, but let's just say I feel pretty good.  :)

I thought of some bat shit crazy stuff this morning.  Real stuff that happened to me that makes me the way I am.  Do you wonder what kool-aid I drank that makes me this way??  Do you know what steps on my journey I took that makes me this way??  You know what??  You are taking these steps.  You are being led.  You'll try to hang onto some types of things for security, but don't worry.  You are being led, and how you feel inside can be changed on a dime.  Due to nothing you have done on your own. 

Don't worry.  I know the journey is hard, and why it has to be that way I am not sure.  Maybe, because it takes a lot of stuff to really overcome the false vision the world teaches us.  You can trust me though.  The Kool-Aid is pretty good, the steps are just not all that easy. 

Like I said before, I wish I could make things easier for you, but trust in the author of your story.  You are in pretty good hands.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  That I p.s. every day is always always mentioning you, I just don't always have little secret p.s. messages.  :)   xoxo  

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   MWAH!!!!    :)

1 comment:

Christi said...

My vacations depend on if I am at home or away for them. If I am at home for a vacation then I need to stay busy and get things done. That is why my recovery at home was so difficult for me and why I went back to work early. However, if I am on vacation at a resort somewhere then I can definitely sit by the pool for hours on end sipping drinks! I love those vacations!

I hope you have a great day! MWAH!!!!