Friday, September 30, 2011

Adding A Few Michigan Girls To XOXOXOXOXO

Hey, you ain't going to get glam and riches from me, but you can definitely get added to my blog every day.  Even if I don't mention your name.  :)

Today I add 3.  2 of them are bloggers, I have been reading a while, and they know each other.  Charisa, who I think is just a great person gets added to xoxoxoxo, just cause I have read her a long time, I am a frequent commenter on her site, and I love reading her blog.  Same with Alili.  Alili gives us all sides of herself, and this year has found her to have many sides.  As a matter of fact if it wasn't for Alili I would never had the courage to comment on Charisa's site.  Let's face it, who am I to be able to comment on some of these people's sites??  Right I know.  My thoughts too.  :)

Naomi gets xoxoxoxoxo too.  That is for a few reasons.  She is courageous.  She would like them every day, and she really needs support this time in her life.  Maybe we always do, but she struggles with some stuff relating to health, and just the normal shit life throws in our laps too.  I think part of our shit is we all believe the damn fairy tales growing up, and we want our life to be like that.  Welp, guess what??  Those weren't non-fiction.  Anne Frank was non-fiction.  Howard Zinn wrote an important non fiction.  You want fiction??  Listen to the politicians from either side.  Most people get hooked on one of the other side of those idiots, and call them their own.  Hey,  don't trust those fuckers.  They are just wearing suits, and they probably look like shit on the inside, cuz their smile is fake.  Trust in what is inside your own mind.  I trust you to be able to do that.  Have a little faith in yourself, and what you are shown day in day out. 

I have to get going, because I am going to drink coffee for  a bit, and get a run in before work.  I won't be able to run to work today, so gotta get it in a little early.  Think I will be able to get the mileage up to 25 this week, so that is a good start.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I think I can a lot of times bring a little sunshine on this thing, but sometimes I feel a little tore up inside too.  Maybe we all are yin and yang.  Good and happy stuff inside, and also the other side.  On certain days one or the other may be dominant.  Kinda how the yin and yang ball is in relation to the wave huh?  (that was just a p.s. p.s. btw)   :)   xoxoxo   That wasn't.   :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxo



I would like to give a little props to Olga O'Toole.  She is a bit of a rock star in my eyes, and she probably doesn't even know it.  She is a great girl.  :) 

Now for really really cya cya cya  :D   :D 

No comments: