Sunday, September 4, 2011

Strange Strange Strange!!!

Well, I thought yesterday's post was kinda funny, but I guess not.  Oh well.  Hey, when in doubt truth it out right.  Here is the dilemma.  I go through and write this dumb ass thing every day, and you don't read, or pretend to don't read.  You know I went through some hard times this year, and you didn't step up and support.  When I bared my soul you either told me, and this goes back to journey etc... I was an asshole loser, or offered no support.

So a lot of you think you are these great people doing great things, but when it comes down to the most important things in life... compassion.... etc... you are too wrapped up in your own world to give a shit about others.  Some of you think a person who drinks alcohol is like the worst ever, but this one who does wakes up a hell of a lot earlier than your sorry asses.

When things get strange I realize you hide shit.  That which you are not supposed to do.  Maybe your vision is becoming clearer, and you are afraid to show your asshole side, but just show it.  You are anyway.  We can see it.  In other words, you ain't all that no matter what the fuck you think.

When you show your true colors you are great, and when you hide shit you are an ugly ugly person.  Just the way it works.

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!  :)

p.s.  I thank everyone in advance for the awesome comments this is sure to get.  :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No extras, but a lot of people get mentioned anyway without me giving extras... crap you know what I am going to give Angela extras... wannna know why??  She called some of the Tri people type A whackadoos.  Ha ha Ha   that is awesome.   :)    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya  :D   :D 


No comments: