Thursday, September 22, 2011

Life Is Full Of All Kinds Of Things...

Yesterday just pointed that out to me in a big way.  Hold on, lemme get me some coffee.  A day in the life of me.  Perhaps a list. 

  • A blogger I read is dealing with a Mom with cancer, and it is hitting her hard.
  • A blogger I have read a long time took the IM plunge, and signed up.
  • A blogger I read Jen Gray's sis just had a baby.  
  • There are like a billion people pregnant.
  • Wars are still going on.
  • Revolutions are going on. 
  • Flooding in Pakistan.
  • Injuries to people who would really like to be training.  
  • The State of Georgia put some dude to death.  ( I wonder who cast the first stone???)
  •  Brad Penny got rocked.  My BIL loves him.   :)
  • Fergie is fricken hot.  Who knew??
  • I am an awesome singer.  Take my word for it, but DO NOT ask my wife.  :)
  • I am going to run to work today, and ride my bike home.  
There is a ton of shit to look at in life, and who can make sense of it all.  Hard enough just making sense of us huh??  

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)  (remember this is for Gina and her daughter Alyssa)   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  heal quickly  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxo
 
Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Jen Gray, and her family.  I am glad they have something to smile about.  They deserve it.  :)  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Doreen and Jules, and Brandy  *the girl*  I haven't given them extras in a while.  :)  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Maggs, because it is a hard time for her, and no one can do anything for her, but help support.  I'd just like to say to me she is an important person, and I like her, and I feel bad for her.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Jessica for taking the plunge.   :)  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

I am going to give some to Hank Haringsma too, because I think he would feel really weird getting them.   :)  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   :)   Ha ha ha. 

Extras in case I forgot anyone :)  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya  :D  :D 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knew about Fergie? [raises hand] Um, me.

Mike