Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Now That Was A Lie In As They Say!! :) xx

Yup slept til--err. stayed in bed til 7:00 am.  How Rock and Roll am I??   Yesterday was a great day for me.  woke up early, did my stupid blog thing, and took Hope for a run in cool temps.  Man did that feel good.  These temps. are what running is all about.  On the run I saw a lady who I have seen here and there since I started running.  She is like me, or I am like her now.  Just a runner.  No races or anything to train for, but it is fun sometimes just to get out and run. 

I cooked a meal, meatloaf.  My secret is crushed croutons, and chopped up celery and onions.  Nummy.  Added red skin mashed potatoes.  Secret there is a bar of cream cheese added to the potatoes.  Nummy (squared)  A little wine, and a little music, and a lotta fun.  :)  It was Lisa's idea, since she saw it was going to be cool outside.  I also have today's dinner ready to go.  A crock pot meal.  Yummy Nummy.  I love fall, and I love fall weather. 

Today I have off, and going to watch a movie, go for a run, and do some laundry, and then we will see.  Tomorrow will be my Monday.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I am adding blogger Angela, and Maggs to xoxoxoxoxo so they get mentioned every day.  I feel it is the best thing to add people to, and they now get mentioned every day, even if I don't mention them.  :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya  :D   :D 

2 comments:

Christi said...

Great day full of great fun! Can't get any better than that!

Kim said...

ummm can you post recipe for your special meatloaf and potatoes!? sounds incredibly yummy.