Thursday, September 8, 2011

DRAT!!! The Anonymous Comment!!!

Hey, I throw my shit out there, and holy shit fuck yes, I am going to piss people off.  I don't mind the anonymous comment, because there was a time when I would use such a thing, because I was really really scared to show people my stuff.  I usually said nice things anonymously, and when someone thought it was a mean thing, I showed who I was if interested.  I really meant to say something nice, but it was misunderstood.  That had to be a couple years ago too.  The only problem with an anonymous comment that tells me I am an asshole and stfu basically is now I can think it is any number of people, and well, that isn't fair to them.  Luckily I don't hold grudges... I don't think, and I'll move on.  I only commented anonymously like twice btw.  I think.  :)

So Wednesday was my Monday.  You know the routine, not enough sleep, and I get the little dagger comment, and I am tired at work.  Words do hurt people that is for sure.  Sometimes even lack of words hurt people too I'd imagine.  So I felt bad yesterday after work.  I did run to work though.  :)  I sat and had a couple beers, and sure enough I looked inside myself and found strength and courage in who I am and what I do.  It didn't mean I felt great.  I picked up my wife, and on the way home my vision was gray.  What will I do when I get home.  For the Record I went to bed at 4:00.  I had nothing I wanted to do, and it was a nice day out, but a gray rainy personal day for me.  boooooo. 

On a bright note I will be going to Johnny Garcia's fight on Saturday.  Woooo Hoooooo.  Taking de wifey too, and Emmanual is fighting too.  Should be fun.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  some days I just don't have one.  Hope this one is o.k.  :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 

1 comment:

Christi said...

I am sorry you got an anonymous comment. I should have counterbalanced it yesterday. I hope this one helps.

MWAH!