Saturday, September 10, 2011

Today I Lay Low

First off I would like to thank Naomi, and Jen Gray for the comments yesterday.  When I add the heavy posts like yesterday, I don't feel they are really commentable, and yet those two stepped up anyway.  WOW!!!  

I tell you a post like yesterday, I don't blurt out and say what is on my mind.  I wonder if it is hard to understand.  Want to know how this whole life of mine has progressed??  The old lady in the hospital room back in the early 90's.  I was cleaning up the floor.  Usually it was shit, puke, or urine.  She told me "I must have the patience of Job to do this job."  I thought hmmmmm.  So I went home, and read the book of Job.  I wrote on a piece of paper, it is really hard to see how great Job was unless you walked through his shoes.  Put the paper away, and went on doing my thing.  Then soon after came those 6 days.  I suffered and suffered, and like Job I prayed, make it so I was never born.  After those 6 days, and I was feeling better, I stumbled on what I wrote, and that scared the heck out of me.  When this thing started up, I even had to suffer some more.  You know why I think suffering like this helps you along as a person??  The whole battle is truth vs. untruth right?  When you hit low points, and life kinda hits a shitty spot, then you realize why do I need to dress up my life??  The truth is all kinds of stuff, and lies really are just trying to make pretty.  You know how ciggarette company CEO's have nice mansions, and wear nice suits, but what are they doing you know??  We try to dress up our lives to make them look pretty, but there is more to us than that. 

My journey is this.  I was able to sort of walk in Job's shoes to sorta understand him.  I put on one of Alili's comments it is hard to really know a person unless you walked in their shoes somehow.  You can put 2 + 2 together. 

Anyway on a lighter note, Johnny's fight is tonight.  Should be fun.  I am laying low, because this will be going on way past my bedtime.  :)  I will work, and watch movies.  :)  I may try and see one of those early Sunday movies I like to see tomorrow too.  :)

That is it for today!!!  :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  you know there is a freedom in this portion of my wait. 

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Jen Gray, and Naomi, because some posts I really don't expect comments, and as a guy I should expect none ever anyway.  :)   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Faith too, cuz she just bashed her knee pretty good.  :(   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya  :D   :D

No comments: