Sunday, September 25, 2011

Good Morning xxxxxxxx :)

Hello, how is everyone??  Me I am doing good.  I have today, Monday and Tuesday off, so that is good.  Wednesday is my Monday.  :)  Don't really have a ton to talk about I don't think, but Let's start off with the stupid workout, and go from there. 

Due to my stupid ability to putz around and do nothing for hours on end, I doubled up on my 3.5 milers.  I didn't log the runs, but they were low 9:xx pace I believe.  I tried to really go slow on the 2nd one, because my hammy was a bit tight at work.  I ended up going like 30 seconds slower.  How I have no idea?? 

I know I went a bit heavy yesterday, and I think that is just a reminder.  Keep yourself open.  It seems all our life we try to close ourself.  Put ourself into this box, but life is a lot more fun when you go out of your box, and out of your comfort zone.  I am pretty excited about this upcoming year.  It should be fun, and like always we will all learn a lot about ourselves.  :)

Looks like I will be running in the rain today.  :)

Lisa and I are going to see an early movie too.  I love early movies.  They are my fav.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  time to get my coffee  :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 

1 comment:

Heidi Austin, PT, DPT said...

booo for rain but coffee always makes everything better :)