Friday, September 23, 2011

Looking...

First off, I guess I should say, those who read this you know me.  You know I made a decision a long time ago to never have kids.  It is a decision I made.  I am happy I made it, and would never change a dang thing about the decision.  I think kids are a pain in the butt.  That is who I am, it ain't changing, and you all know where I stand on that. 

That being said I know kids are a big deal.  I have a lot of friends who are pregnant, and this blog definitely isn't a baby announcement blog.  I understand though, and maybe today is the first time I thought about it.  I am happy for Jen Gray and her sissy.  I know there is a piece missing on this happy occasion, and I can imagine there are 2 sides to the emotions to all on that day, but I would hope the good and happy thoughts overwhelm the other.  A lot of time has been given to healing, so I think it is definitely lopsided on the positive side. 

I have a guy I work with who just had  a baby.  Cory a dude who does some running.  He is a Bears fan, and a Tigers fan.  (Yeah really fucked up)  :)  Him and his wife just had a baby, and I cannot imagine what a person feels like with that.  I would imagine you look quite  a bit into the distance.  I guess that would be one major fricken thing in a life for a while.  Life always graduates toward a "normalcy" but I'd imagine these major things really get you thinking. 

Anyway congrats on that.  I know that is a major life thingy.  To Cory, and his wife Tracy. 

There are other major things too.  Like Jessica signed up for an ironman.  That is major, because that is a big commitment.  You have planned to use a good amount of your time for this goal.  Ironmin just moved from Madison to New York.  New York City.  That is a major change, and a major life change.  A whole new world, and a whole new life.  Maggs Mom just got some good news, that it looks maybe no cancer after all.  What kind of roller coaster is that?? 

I'd say it is these major things that really help us see better. 

You want to know something about me??  I never forget.  I miss Maija's blog.  :(   I have read all her posts since I have been booted, and they were mostly my fav.  Race reports.  :)  If you remember correctly, I went aways back on her blog, and she used to read my blog.  :)  Just saying that so you know.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  Injuries blow for a person who wants to be active, and that SHIT SUCKS!!!  boooooooooo.   xoxoxoxoxo

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Maggs cuz I like her.   :)  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D  :D 

3 comments:

Christi said...

Another major life event thing that makes you think way too much is when your kid moves out on his own. I am in major turmoil over that and its not fun. Thank goodness for alcohol! :) MWAH!

Anonymous said...

I used to be a lot more melancholy before I had kids. Having children forced me to look ahead & I'm the better for it. Actually, running did that as well.

Mike

Anonymous said...

I adore children, and I would swim across the desert for the little ones in my life, But I have made a conscious decision not to have children of my own. I do not feel I need to explain myself, but many people are puzzled by this and feel they must press for an answer as to why I have made this choice.
**thanks for the mention about my new nephew**

xo
jen g