Monday, September 5, 2011

This Will Be Interesting...

You know I think some of the most interesting things of life are who people are, and what they are about.  Some people you get to know, and some people don't show you anything.  Our world sometimes seems to be going so so fast, that people never ever get the time to learn who they are.  Who are you and what do you think of??  I am losing hope for the type "A" whackadoos.  I mean if your life is seriously just about training, and triathlons, than SHEESH!!  Is that it??  That is all you think about??  How fascinating of a person you are. 

That is why I like people who let us in.  Those who are going through "tough" years personally, and life changing things are happening- are tending to show more than others, that is for sure. 

Everyone has lived a life, and it is all right there in your vision, but what, you don't look??  or you don't show??  What happened in your life earlier says a lot about who you are today.  Don't you know that??

There is so much to life potentially, and some people miss out it seems.  Oh well.  I'll give you my plan today.  I am going to do this stupid blog.  I am going to drink coffee, and watch a movie, take Hope for a run.  Do some cleaning around the house, and shop for a dinner tonight to cook.  I will buy a bottle of wine to have while cooking, and listen to music.  Probably even some other stuff too. 

It will be fun.  I will have a positive outlook, because I plan on doing fun stuff, and yet I will still think of things, and think of people.  I tend to think of people who let us in. 

I think it is important to be present, like Nancy O Toole said.  Of course as I say that she is not being very present.  If you read this Nancy, how can I creep your twitter wall if you never tweet??   :)   Ha ha. 

Life, no matter where you are or where you are going, or how hard times are, there always seems time to laugh at stuff.  I may read "Catch-22" again.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!  :)

p.s.  White Sox suck!!!  :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo


Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 




No comments: