Saturday, September 17, 2011

WOAH!! Where Did The Spider Webs Come From???

Decided to take this thing out of the attic.  Got a little dusty, and cob webby.  :)  I have no excuse why I haven't blogged this week.  Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday I did not feel like it.  Thursday, I couldn't get my internet to work, cause my wireless thing was shut off on my computer.  Thursday I had insomnia, and slept in Friday morning.  So I really have no idea why the week was such a bad blogging week for me. 

Anyway, so you know I am training again.  Dummy me, I like training, but if I am not training for a marathon what do I do??  It hit me this week.  Train for a 5K.  I don't need a ton of miles, maybe I'll get up to 30 or so.  I don't need long long runs.  I think an 8 mile run for a 5K long run is good enough.   I can run shorter distances, and more frequently, and maybe even add a couple hard/speed days.  So that in and of itself has got me excited. 

Yesterday I even ran tired.  I was tired when I got home from work, and was close to napping, but took Hope on a little 3.5 mile run, and felt better afterwards.  You always forget about that. 

So that is about it that is going on in my life.  Just same old glam stuff that usually comes my way.  :)

Just a short little update.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  I got nothing.  :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ps, You don't have nothing...you have these: XOXOXOXOXO'S
:) Weeni