Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Today Will Be Interesting. :)

For many reasons.  Let's just say I have entered into territories I was asked to not enter in.  I totally misread reasons why.  As most of you know this thing goes on.  Even if I am missing some of the most important people, the show goes on. 

I have made my apologies for being an ass, and hope they are well received.  Hold on I am going to get some coffee.  :)

Well now I have my coffee, and I can get going.  Truth is a double edged sword huh??  Let's say on this blog I try to elevate a person or people.  That is good for the people, but maybe the other people will take this as something against them. 

Let's look at some of the truth of me.  Shall we??  I can be a jerk.  No doubt about it.  I piss people off sometimes, and they piss me off sometimes.  You know when my stupid ass dog Hope runs 900 miles per hour, and does a flying leg kick to my gut.  My first thought isn't to give him a dog treat.  My first thought is to beat the hell out of the little fucker.  :)

I am not the most gifted genetically in terms of running speed and stuff, but I work pretty hard at it.  Less than some, and harder than some.  Let's face it some of it is genetics too.  If it wasn't then everyone would be running sub: 2:05 marathons probably.  Truth is we do the best we can with the pursuits we strive after. 

I have many interests.  My interests change too.  Sometimes to try something new, and sometimes my interests change as the seasons change.  One thing remains constant though.  That is I like running.  I don't always enjoy solo runs, but I feel better after.  Tonight I am running with Jerry, and I love running with people.  It makes it more fun somehow.

Those who like to run, and it gets taken away for a bit leaves you in a pretty bad mood.  Yesterday I ran a half hour with Hope.  I don't know the distance, because I had to double back due to a dog not on a leash.  It is a nice dog, and I like the dog, but Hope is an ass, and who knows what that moron would do.  So I double backed, and ran home the other way.  I then took Cammie on a walk.  I did a bunch of crap around the house, and did some shopping, and cooked a meal, had some wine, and listened to some music.  It was a pretty good day, and I was tired by 3:00 in the afternoon.  :)

That is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  biking to work today.  You know what??  That is like one of the best ways to start the day for me.  Oh one other thing.  Sometimes a p.s. is just a p.s., and sometimes I can use it for other reasons.  This was a p.s. p.s.   This here isn't.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo   :)  Just in case ya need 'em.  :)

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras on top of the extras too.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Want to know the great thing of Maija's blog???  I added a lot of people to my list when they commented  on her site.  Remember when I added her??  I'd see her comment on Beth's site a lot, and it was a cool name.  So I read some, and she was having migraine problems, and going back and forth between taking the crappy medication and stuff.  I thought she was courageous and told her so.  Wanna know what??  I felt like an idiot for commenting, but I thought she was pretty honest about her struggles, and I read a lot of her blog, and eventually felt comfortable with her. Oh well just thought you should know the story. 


Have a great day all.  :)

Now for really really cya cya cya  :D   :D

No comments: