Saturday, September 3, 2011

My Title Is This...

First off if you didn't read my previous post it is the Ironman race report I told you about from a local dude.  If you aren't into race reports... you know if you think the last good race report was the last time I raced, you can skip to the last couple paragraphs, which are great.  :)

I am not really sure if I have anything, but I am up, so I might as well put something down.  I am feeling I have xoxoxoxo's to hand out anyway.  :)  Even if I have nothing else to say.  :)   I just thought about something, that fucking race report got more comments than I normally get.  wtf??  What a pile of horseshit that is.  :)  I can only put it down to the fact you all are a bunch of assholes.  :)  ... perhaps I am the asshole, who can really tell.  :)

Hold on, lemme go get some coffee.  brb...

O.K. I am back.  I am just going to wing this update, cuz I really don't have much.  Yesterday I was tired due to sleeping like crap.  It appears if I don't get a workout in, and watch movies all day I have too much energy.  I came home, and I didn't want to go to lunch, and I really didn't want to drink.  I ended up having a couple cocktails anyway, just so i could say I love Doreen.  :)  I absolutely had nothing to do, and nothing I wanted to do.  Yayyy life you izzzz always so exciting.  :)  

Basically that is about it.  Lisa and I made a dinner, and watched some shitty movie, and I went to bed way early, so I could wake up early to write this dribble down.  :)  I didn't even take any pictures, which means this is going to be considered a boring blog in some circles.   ;)   Ha ha.  j/k. 

I really have nothing, so guess that is it for today!!!   :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

p.s.  What the fuck am I going to do now.  I have like 2-1/2 hours before I can go into work.  Maybe I'll get a run in.  Good Idea.  :)

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for Doreen  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras for a new blogger Angela and her family.  Going through some life changes, and she needs 'em.   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D   :D 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Man...I'm so fuckin behind on stuff!! grrrr...XOXO Love ya Steve!
Weeni