Friday, October 25, 2019

You Never Really Know I Guess.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday was a pretty normal day, except after work I was really tired. I guess you never really know when that might happen. It wasn't a work out day, so I didn't have to power through one. I sat, and relaxed. Almost dozed. After a bit I turned on the tv. I watched the news for a bit, and switched to  the food network. That's my go to-to just chill and watch tv. Lisa picked up something for dinner,  and that was it. My watch says I fell asleep at 6:37 PM.  :)

Honestly that is fine with me. I don't know if family life is even typical anywhere. When I grew up you had school, sports,  dinner around 5:00. Homework, maybe some tv, talk to the girlfriend on the landline.   :)   I don't know what people do now. Is life harder now?  Is it more busy?  

I don't remember a time when I didn't do just what I wanted. I would work obviously, and who knows what?  

There are probably a lot of things about life I don't understand. Seeming like one is always tired I don't get. Depression is far away from me. Bored is one that doesn't trouble me. Wanting more free time? No thanks.   :)

Stress about raising kids?  Not something I struggle with. Raising parents on the other hand.  ;)

I wake up early, and I am ready to work. Happy to do it too. People going through the motions at work I don't get. You have a job to do, you do it quickly and efficiently. Quicker you get shit done the quicker you don't worry about it. 

I am not particularly interested in getting in one's head. I am fine in my own. If it is strange for people to wonder how I can do this day in day out I cannot imagine it being weird. This is what I do. I don't really care what people think about it I guess, it is just what I do. I may be the only one who reads it, and that is fine. It is just what I do you know?  I like doing it so I do. Obviously I don't really get anything out of it. 

If it's odd I don't see it. No comprende. Anyway I was just figuring if people struggle with life, I feel life's struggles are far removed from me. I no comprende. You know?  

Anyhoo, I guess I'll take Hope. Oh one thing I did yesterday was made a salad. With celery,  carrots, lettuce, raw onion. What an easy way to get veggies in the system. We have red wine vinegar,  and olive oil at work. Perfect snack. I love that shit. So easy, not sure why I never thought to do that before. 

Ok I guess. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: