Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Was Just Waiting For My Computer To Update.

So I never use my laptop hardly, but I forgot to charge my phone yesterday, or fell asleep or whatever.  My laptop had to do updates, and clean up, and whatnot.   Man, that takes forever.  My phone is probably at 60% already.  I've already had a cup of coffee, and took a shit.  I did sleep good last night.  Yesterday was busy.  Approaching 30,000 steps busy.  It is how I want my days, especially if I slept good the night before.  I drove yesterday, cuz of rain, and I finally got my haircut.  Hair is so annoying that way.  One day you wake up, and your hair looks like shit.  I really shouldn't concern myself too much about that, because I am not a very good looking man.  I am in good shape for my age I guess, but just not a looker.  Not that I worry about that too much.

Anyway, my increase in vegetables is going good.  Eating a salad in the afternoon helps.  I don't know what it will do in the long run, but you put good stuff in, it can't be bad.  God knows we all put enough bad stuff in I am guessing.  I am watching that too.

Other than that not much.  Just doing my normal day to day.  Yesterday, I didn't get as much done as I wanted when I got home.  I did do some shopping after my haircut though.  I made dinner too, but that was about it.  Home is pretty comfortable.  I generally sleep pretty good.  I'd say on average what I want to get done in my mind before work, I am not real successful after work.  I wake up kinda rah rah rah, and the day typically wears you down.  Plus today is a workout day, which takes some time.  Tuesday is a good day to get stuff done, but I got a haircut, and bought a couple things.  We worked a full day too.

If there was something I could change about my life, I guess there isn't much.  It is busy, but pretty easy.  I don't have a lot of stress.  I don't have much to worry about.  I don't second guess myself at all.  I just do my day in day out stuff.  Sometimes people put pictures of kids on social networking, and I think God, what a busy horrible stressful life that is.  Hi, I want to always be tired.  I want to always feel guilty, cuz there is no way you'll raise a perfect kid.  No way you will be perfect in that whole thing.  You just made life harder.  Also you think you are doing the right thing, because that is what we are "supposed" to do.  Who says???  

The pictures are portraying how great your life is, when I just see how hard it is.  Also I know the inside scoop of imperfection rearing its ugly head in every facet of life.  I learned some harsh lessons early in life.  Mostly how ugly life is, and how the World is a big lie.  Those were the wilderness days, and the wilderness still is here, but my heart has no concern for that.  I just do my day to day.  Its pretty simple really.  Work, eat, sleep.   I can come home, and do what I want, and be fine with it.  I carry no baggage, cuz I just don't have any.  My responsibilities are few.  

Anyway, I am just thinking out loud so to speak.  Not that it matters at all.  I say my piece to no one in particular.  On to another day, of my day to day.   :)

Laterzzzzzzzz         :)

xoxo           :)

xxoo       :)

Byeeeeeeeeeeee       :)))

No comments: