Wednesday, October 23, 2019

A Day Played Out.

Good morning. How's it going?  I am fine. Yesterday was okay, mostly cuz I got shit done after work. Dishes, ran the robot, stopped by the grocery store to get stuff for spaghetti. We chilled a bit, ate, had ice cream, and crashed. If I could draw up a day that is how it would go. I don't need much to have a good day. A little labor, a little meal, and sleep. 

What more does one need?  I guess what you really need is just to feel good on the inside. That I have,  and that's pretty much what we always wanted. Just to feel good. What none of us knew, me included,  is how to go about making that possible. 

I remember in my early years, I always wanted to be in a good mood. I played the part too. You can't always be in a good mood though. Life happens. I know when it came time to make life's decisions, I wasn't sure what I wanted. Well this is it. To feel secure. To feel good about myself. Accepting wholeheartedly the complete truth of our existence. 

Having a strong heart to be able to embrace the truth. I am dependent on no one for how I feel. I have no one I look up to. I am not impressed with anyone. None have gone my path so none know the truth. I didn't make my life's plan. I had one coin, and I didn't see much good one could do in the World with one coin. I gave it up in hopes of getting something better. I did too. I am sure it doesn't look fabulous, cuz I ain't nothing special. I do feel pretty good about me though. No remorse,  no regrets, and just an easy day to day. 

Not a lot for me to worry about in my day to day. Work, eat, sleep. Today should be another easy day. Not sure what to do for dinner though. I'll figure that out later. 

Laterzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeeee.      :)))

No comments: