Wednesday, October 16, 2019

WOAH!! Blogger Must Have Updated.

Good morning.  How's it going?  I am fine. My blood pressure is reading a bit high still. It was going so good. I am just going to start from scratch I guess. Basically watch what I eat more. I have been taking some liberties. Adding salt to my tomatoes. At work I've been snagging a French fry here and there. Every day. I really gotta watch out for bad fats too. 

I typically do okay with fruit in my diet, I'd like to add veggies though. I'll eat tomatoes anytime, and pickles,  but really I only eat veggies with dinner. I do have lettuce on my sandwiches. It probably doesn't help that my dad has stressed me out. 

I haven't been running much, cuz I figured with a cough why bother. I think I can go today. I did do a run/walk on Monday. Also,  I am going to switch up my workout. Add weight on last sets to a couple exercises, and go to failure. I feel like I never get sore from working out. It seems I should tear stuff once in a while to rebuild. On the bright side,  I do know blood does get pumped in the muscles. I do forget about that. 

I got my winter bike all fixed. I'll pick it up today. The chain was so rusty from snow, and me being bad at maintenance. I'll try to do better this year. It seems year over year I get a little better at stuff. Slowly getting rid of habits that might not be the best. 

One thing I have never really thought a ton about is what I eat. I figured I typically don't eat horrible, but it can be surprising what is in food. Obviously alcohol is terrible,  and I drink that.  I've cut back, but cutting even more would be ideal. In the morning it seems easy. It's just the down time at night that I do it. 

Just last night after dinner I just went to bed. I didn't want to do anything. I watched a bit of baseball, and couldn't watch anymore. I like baseball, but I got sick of pitches that looked like strikes get called as balls. I didn't want to watch anything on tv either. Didn't feel like reading. Just wanted to go to bed. 

I did clean after work. Did dishes, ran the robot, made dinner. I had salmon, and Lisa had popcorn shrimp. Plus a veggie, and these potato things. Forgot the name. 2 pieces of cheesecake too.  ;)   oh pierogies.  

So, a day was had. Too bad I am stressing about my blood pressure. That probably makes it worse.   :)

Actually maybe life isn't horrible with health stress. It melts a lot of unimportant stuff down the drain. 

Anyway, I'm gonna take Hope.  

Laterzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.      :)))

No comments: