Sunday, October 27, 2019

Ahhhhh... My Day Off

Good morning.  How's it going?  Me, I am fine.  Yesterday was a pretty normal day.  I worked, and saw a movie, watched football, and ate a really easy meal.  I slept good, and now I have a day off.  I'll get my regular Sunday stuff done, do some shopping.  We were going to do some work outside, but it is raining a bit still.  Last week I had 76 miles on my feet too.  I have dropped to around 66 give or take, so it was a nice jump.  Means I was busy.

Just thinking back, I like busy weeks.  Being active, getting stuff done.  Going to bed tired, etc...   I guess just my norm.   I got my 3 workouts in.  Added weight on the 5th set.  So I upped sets from 4-5 in a try to do more I guess.  Friday was a good workout.  I felt it was hard at times where usually it isn't.  I felt pretty good about it.  I cannot remember, but I think I ran 6 times last week too.   No at most 5.  I remember on Sunday I just walked a little longer than normal.  My runs still aren't long.

Also this week, I started taking a more proactive interest in my diet.  Adding more veggies.  I think the afternoon salad is the key.  I love salads, and I love raw veggies.  You can add a lot of veggies to the salad.  Also I need to find a way to sweat more.  A more strenuous workout.  Now that my blood pressure is good again, I was thinking if I sweat out more salt, than that is good for my system.

Through me you can kinda see the aging process.  Once you are in to your 50's, it seems you may care more about that shit.  When you are younger you don't really worry about that shit so much.  In my opinion anyway.

Anyway, I feel positive about stuff.   A lot for me to be pretty excited about.  Being healthy, trying to get healthier.  Being busy, and being active.  Sleeping good, and waking up as I usually do.  Feeling pretty good.  The days are all pretty fun.  Financially I am doing pretty good.  I don't have any loans, except 2 credit cards.  One is my Discover, and one is my Amazon.  They automatically get the balance paid though.  So, I am sitting on no debt.  It seems like it would be pretty exciting I guess, but it isn't.  Finances are a weird thing.  Money will never have us feeling content.  Some crazy thing, about there never being enough.

Me being content comes from other things.  It is an internal thing.  I know my internals.  I know why I am the way I am.  Others I guess I don't really know.  Life has stress, and mine seems to be very little.  Mostly cuz I feel good about stuff.  I feel good about life.  I feel good about my disposition.   Like I said earlier as far as depression goes it is far from me.  It is good to be me, and it is easy to be me.   I like it.   :)

Anyway, I spose.

Laterzzzzzzzz   :)

xoxo         :)

xxoo        :)

Byeeeeeee           :)))

No comments: