Monday, October 21, 2019

Just Like That It Is Monday

Good morning. How's it going?  I am okay. I stayed up late Saturday night, watching football. I can't do that again. What a waste. I definitely like going to bed early better I took Hope for a long walk yesterday just to get rid of the cobwebs. I was excited to watch the Bears yesterday. A bye week after an embarrassing loss. QB comes back from injury I had no idea the Bears would be so bad. on a positive I don't really have to pay attention to football anymore. I'll still check scores,  but I think I've seen enough. 

I was going to go to ISU next Saturday. We used to go once/year to whoop it up. I think I'm gonna cancel. Too long of a drive for one night. You figure I'll be working 8 hours beforehand too. No thanks. I'm too old and boring now. 

The truth of the matter is I like my routine. Work on Saturday, see a movie, and go to bed early. I really am boring.   Am I old, and grumpy? Or maybe just comfortable in my life. I don't do anything important. I don't owe anyone anything. I'm not talking about money, but time. Outside of work no one has a stake to my time. You know?  I don't need to have a million friends cuz, I am fine with my simple life 

I don't miss the old times or anything like that. These times are fine. They are easy. I don't think I am mad. I was mad at my dad, but we cleared it up. There is a difference between stupid and old. Old people may need help once in a while. I think he has dead spots where he just loses track. He's bored and lonely I suppose. We watched football this weekend,  so that was better. I just needed to see him as old. 

Anyway, life goes on. My life is fine. Pretty simple. Today I will work, and workout. Maybe see a movie, but I doubt I get out of work in time for that. 

So today will be a day. It should be fine. I'm gonna take Hope for a run,  so that will be a good start.  

I spose.    

Laterzzzzzzzz.   :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.     :)

Byeeeeeeee.        :)))

No comments: