Thursday, October 24, 2019

It's just Me Out Here.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am doing pretty good. Yesterday was okay. I finally got all the weeds in the garden pulled, and into the yard bin. I had a good workout. I seemed to have a good amount of energy yesterday. 

Something clicked in me. I really am being careful of what I eat. Try to limit bad stuff. I am pretty active, so I don't worry about weight so much. Plus I sleep early, so I have no late night snacks. Just trying to put more good stuff in me, and limit bad stuff. Obviously I have a couple drinks of alcohol,  which is bad, but in everything else. Speaking of alcohol, I am drinking slower, and in so doing i drink less. It seems I still pore a 3rd drink, but it seems to never be finished. 

It seems you go to the doctor once per year.  You hope for good numbers, so I am just trying to make mine good. Better I guess. Being active helps, be more active. Eating better helps, eat better. I don't find I crave many foods if any. It is no sacrifice for me to cut out things that aren't good. I work at a bakery so there is no shortage of sweet things to eat, but I never really craved things like that. It's so easy to grab a couple fries here and there,  and I stopped that. I did make a BLT yesterday with a fresh bun out of the oven. That was pretty darn good. I could eat bacon, and sausage patties every day too, but I don't. I do eat pickles,  and tomatoes. For dinner I had spinach. That is what I really want to do next. Bigger portions of veggies. 

I still have my cough, and I am pretty sure it's a side effect of my BP medicine. I'll probably have to switch it out. I am due for a refill anyway. I think I'll see how things look on Monday. Decide then. 

Outside that not much. I am pretty excited about the Bears game this weekend. If they stink it up again, I won't be able to tune out the score.   :)  I like a good Bears team. A underperforming/bad team is even more fun though.   :)  LOL

Anyhoo, I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeee.        :)))

No comments: