Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Out.

So I definitely slept good last night. 8 hours and 10 minutes. I went to bed early enough to get up at my early alarm, but I woke up in a deep sleep, so I slept for another hour. I won't have time to take Hope this morning, so I'll go after work. 

I got my full workout in yesterday. I also tried maxing out pull ups,  and pushups. Pull ups were 13, and push ups were 30. I thought I'd be better. Not that it matters in any way. Just a gauge I guess. I maxed out after 4 sets, but a lot of rest between. To me it seemed from scratch,  cuz pull ups,  and push ups don't make my muscles fatigued. Anyway just info for me. 

Life is definitely better with a good sleep. A lot of sportsing going on these days, and Chicago teams are all underperforming. The Hawks I wasn't sure about, Bulls I thought for sure would be better, and the Bears. Personally I'd give the Bears one more year after this year. Take your growing pains. Recover,  learn, come back hungry. Finish this year strong. It is amazing how sportsing makes people lose their minds. it's a game.   :)

I don't think the Bears are bad. They played bad a couple weeks, but I think they can be better. I'd be patient with them. 

Outside that not much going on with me. I put a hold on the 4th gunslinger book. It came two weeks early,  so I have to listen to books this week. I have to finish the one I am currently listening to, cuz the 4th gunslinger book is 27 hours.  I only have two weeks. I do audible, but I get a lot of free ones from the library. It is supposed to rain some this week, so I'll probably have to drive a couple weeks. My hair is atrocious so I need a haircut bad. 

I guess life goes on. My days fill up. I am not doing anything real important. Just living out my days. As it turns out, I will have time to take Hope this morning. 

That's all I got. Not much going on with me obviously.  

Laterzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeees.      :)))

No comments: