Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Caught Up On Sleep.

Well, I slept over 8 hours. My Sunday night I didn't get a ton of sleep. I still was able to get my workout in, so that's good. Got a run in too, so not a bad day as far as those things go. I just got tired as the day went on. I think today I'll be fine. 

I listened to the score when I got home. Chicago Sports talk. When chicago sportsing goes bad its fun to listen to.  The Bears are sporting probably the worst offense, and a defense that got manhandled two weeks in a row. Expectations were maybe the Superbowl this year.  :)

Other than that not much really. I cancelled my ISU trip. Mostly cuz it's a 4 hour drive each way for me. 2 hours from those in Chicago. Work 8 hours, drive 4 hours, fuck around til the weee  hours, and drive 4 hours back just didn't seem like the best use of my time. Lisa felt bad I wasn't going, cuz I never do anything fun, but an easy life is fun for me. 

I know I know I am boring as Hell, but work, eat, sleep works for me. As you know I am not going to go out and make my life harder. More and more commitments are not my thing. I guess year over year I have less commitments.  I am not out trying to show people how special I am, cuz I am not. Not in the least, and I am cool with that. 

I am accepted,  and I accept myself. I am not the best a person can be. It's not in my power. I can be strong like this, because I am accepted. I know what's in my power,  and what's not. What's in my power is the wait. Knowing my story, and waiting for it to happen. I am content and secure as I do this too. It's easy for me, and all that is really good stuff. You have no idea. 

Anyway, today is a day I'll take the Hopester before work. 

Laterzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: