Friday, October 11, 2019

You Never Know.

So, yesterday was a pretty good day for me, except for one thing, I'll tell you later. After work,  I did the dishes-- filled the dishwasher,  and turned it on. I ran the vacuum, and the robot twice. I haven't been doing it cuz a stupid dog keeps bringing branches in the house. Didn't feel like picking up the twigs, so I didn't run the robot. I'll try and stay on top that shit. It's dumb not to.

My dad continues to be an imbecile.   Let's go through it. He got kicked out of one bar, cuz a 40 year old bartender thought he was creepy. Got kicked out of another one for the same reason. Cops called me to let me know. They thought he may be losing it. Showing pictures and stuff of how "significant" his life is. Now he's going on 3 months I think of not paying the shitty little rent I charge him. He's hemorrhaging money, cuz a black girl who almost od'd on heroin next door, they are friends. She was friends with the neighbor girl who went into rehab. The house has been in and out of foreclosure. I have no idea what has happened with the 3 kids. A lot of drama there.

Anyway, going through $1600  in like 5 days last month, he kept needing to borrow money from me. I told him pay me back $500, next month,  and $300 the following to catch up. That's after forgiving the previous 2 months rent.

He gets ~ $1600/ month. I charge him $200 to live here. If he wants dinner he can have it. He can eat whatever is in the fridge for breakfast and lunch, or fend for himself. Whatever. No bills besides my $200/month he's not paying.

So I told him to plan on getting the fuck out. I have no remorse, or anything. I'm just flatly not dealing with that stupid shit. I've been paying his car insurance too. That's over $3000 so far. No more.

I don't know what makes a person so stupid. People don't give money to heroin addicts. That's just fucking stupid. That's all I need. Junkies who need money by my house. Him being an imbecile has potentially put me at risk.

Not anymore. I told him to find another place to live. I am not putting up with that shit. I brought him here to make his life easier, not mine harder. If I wanted a harder life I would have had children. 

You know that song cats in the cradle with a silver spoon I think its called. That's not my story. I knew early on my Dad is someone I had no desire to be like.

I want my life to be easy. I'm willing to help people out, but if you become a burden that's all of a sudden your problem. I'm not sacrificing the value of my life for a stupid piece of shit.  

I'm probably going to have to call the doctor about my stupid cough that doesn't go away.  How annoying.

Anyway, yesterday besides my dad's never ending idiotic drama, was pretty okay. Mostly cuz I got shit done after work. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: