Thursday, October 10, 2019

On We Go.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday was okay. I got my full workout in. It's a little thing that makes a difference. I used to feel stronger when I did my workout,  now it's just something I do. If I am tired it can be challenging at times, but it definitely is a sustainable workout I do. Consistency,  and sustainable go hand in hand. You gotta be able to do it when tired, and when you don't want to. I've upped weight, and sets, so my workout these days are much harder than when I started. It's been over a year too.

I did make tacos for dinner. Chilled out for a bit. Overall it was an okay day. I got a shit load done at work too.

Today I don't have any major plans. These days I do feel like getting a little bit done when I get home. Not a ton, but just some upkeep. I have a simple meal planned tonight. Today should be fine. I don't have to workout so I'll have extra time. What to do, what to do.

My life is relatively easy. I probably say that a lot. I stay busy. I don't really think of others too often. Just kinda do my own thing. Yesterday I thought of this thing. Like why would anyone read it?  I don't know. This is just a thing I do. A lot of times I don't see the purpose to it. This is just part of my routine. Can you imagine if someone read this blog like 4 years ago, stopped for 4 years, and stumbled back onto it?  Lol, that would be funny.

My heart used to be taken down any Avenue. I trusted people. Eventually we went in the wilderness,  and now I don't really care. I am fine with me. It seems all my stupid foolish shit is past me. A lot has changed as far as this thing goes,  but I gotta say I feel great. I am confident, strong. No one really sparks my interest anymore. You ain't doing anything fabulous,  and I know it. For what it's worth, I ain't either.

These things I know, and maybe you don't. Maybe we all want to feel special. Like we matter. I do not spend any time on such falsehood. Life I guess can be considered brutal, but the truth of life cannot sting me. I am strong and more than content with this little thing I do here.  Life.

It ain't no thing. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeeee.        :)))

No comments: