Friday, October 4, 2019

Day 3.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday was fine. I worked a full day, ran a couple errands, cooked dinner which I didn't eat. I did eat mashed potatoes. I just wasn't that hungry, although I was hungry all day. I don't remember what else I did. I did take Hope for a walk when I got home. I watched the 2nd Harry Potter movie too. My goal in listening to all the books was to watch all the movies too. I'm a bit behind in the movies compared to where I am in the books.

I did have my usual few moments of thinking it would be cool to have a couple cocktails.   :)  Once again the day filled up, even though I didn't do much, and I was tired at the end. Probably around 11 miles  of steps. Still getting over an annoying cough. Good thing I'm not drinking. That wouldn't help things I'm sure.  My resting heart rate dropped another 3 bpm. Pretty much what I figured. Hold on, I'm gonna check my blood pressure.  128/81, which isn't too different than what it has been reading.

Outside of my cough I am healthy. Getting healthier too. It wasn't too long ago 146/96 might be what it read. Although I've always been active, I think working out helps. Moving blood into muscles regularly helps. That is what resistance training does. I limit my salt intake, and I eat more fruit too I'd say. Plus medication.  Can you imagine what my lipid count would be less alcohol?  My cholesterol is already really good.

Anyway outside that not much is going on. There isn't a lot for me to worry about as usual. I don't find not drinking to be unusually hard. Those cravings after work at whatever time are pretty real though. As adults we can do whatever we want, and that just happens to be something I want to do. The hours go on, and I don't feel really bad for not drinking. The thoughts just go away. I still am tired at the end of the day.

Not much on my mind besides that. Today at work should be pretty easy. I am ahead of the game, so not much for me to do. I have to workout, and change the oil in the truck. Do a dinner and whatnot. I'll have time to take Hope this morning. I'm gonna go for coffee #2 too.

Hockey has started. I have no idea how the Hawks will be. Who can tell?  Never heard of half the people on the roster. Bulls I think will be good. That will start pretty soon. The Bears, I think their Defense is better than last year. I've seen enough of them already. Khalil Mack is a monster. They were without two of their best players last week on D, and looked as good as ever.

Sportsing goes on. I have Sirius XM now, so I can listen to games if I choose. I may.

Not really much else. The weekend is here. I'll find stuff to keep me busy. I'll work,  probably see a movie. Do a bit of yard work. Basically fill up my yard bin with the rest of the branches we cut down, and start with tomato plants.

My life is filled with simple stuff. My day to day is as plain Jane as anything.  I like it. I just need to get rid of the cough.

Laterzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: