Wednesday, October 9, 2019

What To Do Today?

I got everything done yesterday I wanted. The Great Pruning Project is finally all cleaned up.  We ended up going to Sam's Club. We loaded up on some stuff, and looked around. It was fun looking around. We used to go there like 10 years ago. I haven't been there in a while.

Today, I have no big plans. I have to work out, but that's about it. We grabbed a quick bite last night, so I'll do tacos today.

Yesterday was okay as far as days go. My day was busy, and I slept easy. I listened to my book some. Sat outside some too. Come Saturday everything turns to a high in the 50's for a while. Like turn on the furnace season is getting close. Leaves are already falling.

I was thinking yesterday October will be done in a blink. Seemingly one week later it will be Thanksgiving. A month long of Christmas, and then January. Time moves quick. Winter really is just January, and February. Life is just too busy before that.

I don't think I have any major plans this Autumn, and Winter. Nothing much on my radar. Remember last year, we painted the house, and trim. This year we got the driveway poured. We did the windows,  and insulation the year before. Our basement is clean now.

I have no goals before me. I'll still workout, and still take Hope. My life is easy, but still active. I should check my blood pressure again. It's been a while.

As i am just sitting here thinking what i want from life, this is it. My projects are done. Its upkeep from here on out. No major expenses coming up. No bills.   I imagine that's kinda a neat concept for most people. It isn't that exciting. You still spend money, and your accounts don't grow as fast as you like.

Really though,  no bills,  and no major projects. Isn't that what we shoot for in the long run?  One thing I don't shoot for is a bunch of downtime.  I like to stay busy. My normal day to day is like that thankfully. That too is what we shoot for, but I think hearts have to be such a way to like it. What else you going to do? 

Anyway, I guess things are pretty easy for me. The World continues to move. I catch a bit of the news here and there. That shit is still pretty ridiculous. Bizarre really right now. That is no concern of mine though. I have a life. I don't surround myself with propaganda. I have a day to day. I will be successful in not being great. I probably will do okay,  in being okay with life too.

It's just a little thing we do for a while. It will end one day, and we'll find out most of this stuff makes no difference. It don't matter. You didn't make this place any better. You were just busy in your life no one really cares about. We have our own life to worry about,  and maybe that too is what we shoot for. A life we aren't worried about.

Anyway, I'll take Hope this morning. Get this day started.

Til next time.

Laterzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.     :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: