Thursday, October 17, 2019

My Phone Is Charging

Good Morning.  How's it going?  Me, I am fine.  I need to get a new charger cord for my phone.  You know how those get loose once in a while??  Yeah, mine doesn't always want to charge.  I am on the computer, which I rarely use.  My computer does tell me how many updates I've had on my blog.  2368.  :)  What in the World?  

Anyway it seems my cough is going away, as I go through a coughing fit.  I don't cough at all at night, and not so much anymore at work.  It's  been a bugger.  Yesterday was okay.  I picked up my winter bike, got my full workout in, got a few things so we could make tacos.  I didn't run the robot, but it was a pretty relaxing day.  I've been stressing about my blood pressure, but I think it is under control.  I'll check it again next week.

Other than that not much going on.  I am trying to focus on the kind of foods I put in my body.  Kinda think what is in this stuff type stuff.  No one can ever be perfect, but its a good idea to think about it.  Obviously fast food tastes awesome, but you cannot eat that every day.  I don't know how often I eat it.  It probably fluctuates, but maybe 5-10 per year.  It really is the fries I think you gotta watch.  Bad fat and sodium in most cases.  fries I can pretty much do without for the most part.  One place we sometimes go, we can get cottage cheese instead of fries.  Cottage cheese is probably bad in some part, but its pretty natural too so.

Everything in moderation I guess, unless you want to eat tree leaves all your life.   What else??  Not much really.  Not a lot on my mind.  I was consistently thinking about blood pressure yesterday, but I think it is fine.  I changed my workout a bit.  I did 1 set low, as like a warm up.  1 set a little higher, and then 2 at my normal weight.  I didn't do anything to failure, and I didn't go up anymore this time, but just getting a feel.  I liked how it felt.  I feel I can concentrate on my form more too.   I guess lighter weight is good for that type of thing.  Make sure your range of motion is the way you want it, and duplicate at the heavy weights.  Didn't put much thought into it before, but with the lighter weight it came to mind.  Probably cuz the weight is so easier.  It also made the heavier weight seem a bit harder too for some reason.  Obviously still doable, since that is the weight I've been doing all along anyway.  The one thing you still gotta do is workout though.  After work, when you may be a bit tired.  I've been doing it long enough though, so typically I can still work out, even if tired.

Outside that not really much.  Life goes on.  My life still is relatively easy I spose.  Yesterday when I got home, I didn't want to watch tv.  I just sat there, til it was time to get dinner ready.  I kept thinking it says something about me, but probably I am comfortable in my own head.  Not bored.  Sleep is an asset in one's life, so probably a good idea to be good at it if possible.  I like sleep.  I like having energy, which I am typically pretty good at.  My life is pretty simple, but I guess even I can worry about stuff, like if my BP acts weird.

Anyway I spose.   Not much up with me obviously.

Laterzzzzzzzzz     :)

xoxo        :)

xxoo       :)

Byeeeeeeeee        :)))

my phone is already up to 28% already.  

cya.    :)

No comments: