Tuesday, October 15, 2019

I Definitely Slept Good Last Night.

I went to bed early last night as Lisa was going out shopping. It's easy for me to go to bed early,  cuz usually I don't want to watch tv. I had my, what is becoming normal, wake up around midnight, but I fell asleep again hard. It felt so good,  I decided to sleep til my middle alarm. A good night sleep really is quite a thing.

Yesterday was a pretty easy, and normal day.  My bike ride was cold on my way home, but I did get my full workout in. I ran the robot,  and made one of our easy meals of the week. So, work,  chill, eat, sleep.

I've been keeping an eye on my blood pressure. Right now it said 132/87. When I was at the doctor they didn't want me crossing my legs when they took my blood pressure. I can't say for sure if I crossed my legs or not when taking my blood pressure. Maybe my perfect readings weren't accurate. Not sure. Either way it is running a little high. Not bad high, but I wouldn't mind perfect. Of course I am battling this stupid cough.

The cough does not settle in my lungs. It doesn't prevent me from sleeping, it doesn't mess with my energy. It's just there. It may be a side effect of my blood pressure medicine I found out. How annoying that would be. I do somehow think it will run its course.

You definitely take your health for granted when your healthy. I even made a non-physical doctors appointment to check it out. First one of those since I think I was 30 or something. Maybe 20 something. I don't remember. Remember last year I had like a one day flu before Thanksgiving. Also a couple weeks ago I threw up out of the blue. The one who never gets sick is starting to get sick sometimes.

Anyway, life goes on. Today is another day. I think its gonna rain, so I am driving. Good excuse to take my winter bike in for a tune up. Maybe see a movie too depending on times. We'll see.

Anyway, not much really going on obviously. Except it might be hard for me to find time to take Hope.  The price of sleeping til the late alarm. If I can't see a movie it won't be a big deal. 

Laterzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.      :)))

No comments: