Monday, May 18, 2015

The Reward For My Lack Of Sleep.

Hello, and good morning.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing good. I spent a lot of my Sunday sleeping, but my reward is I am up early Monday to start my day. I am rested, and have coffee and feel good. I'll take it.  :)

Anyway I was thinking about some things, and actually I was thinking about me, and my job. What I am here to do. It is my job to go into a colony of ants (people in the World) and tell them what they are doing doesn't matter. There is a bigger plan, and more important work that needs to be done.  You've been singled out to do it, you just have to be willing.

The only problem with it is everyone is content doing their ant duties, and quite frankly many think they are the Queen is my guess.

So I have labored several years so far. It seems some ants may be curious here and there, but the message gets lost.  An ant's life is a busy life you know. A lot of important things that need to be done. I mean yeah there are risks that some big human may come along, and lift up our paver block of security and crush our World, but that shit only happens in fictional books, and silly stories like Noah, and all those other ones.

The story of the Bible is a messenger telling his take to a colony of ants. Success is limited, because the ants don't see past their paver block security walls.

Lol

What a horrible job I have.  :)

You ants are the worst.  :)   Haha

Xoxoxoxoxo

Xxxxxxxxx

MWAH!!!    :)))

I get to take the hopester for a run after my coffee.  Fun fun.  :)

p.s.  I don't kill ants.  I figure they serve a purpose, and I am cool with them.

No comments: