Sunday, May 3, 2015

Now This Is A Sunday

Hello, and good morning all. How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. I am up early, I have coffee, I will get a bit of a run in, and I work today. We are working at 7:00am this morning. I went to bed early last night, cuz I wanted to be up early, and I didn't want to be tired. So it worked. I am not tired, and I am ready to start my day. I was tired yesterday, since I worked Friday night, and again at 9:00 am Saturday morning. I had no big plans though so no biggie.

Anyways what is going on with me??  Not much at all. As always just doing this life thing, and this blog thing. As we set out in our adult years I know we all have a lot of the same plans. Marriage, job/career, house, kids maybe. We have a picture in our mind if what life is "supposed" to look like. That sure as Hell looks like the road to happily ever after. The one thing we don't know is what do we look like on the inside??  The commercials all show smiling happy people.

No one is taking drugs, and no one gets failing grades, they all sit at the dinner table. There are no kids with the crushingly horrible scary prospect of coming out of the closet to a World that judges.

Nope you won't see that about life. Parents are perfect. Always give a shit, never have off days/months/years where they don't want to be mommy and daddy.

So you go out and get that white picket fence. You did all the "right" things, but still something is missing huh??

Our view of life is poison really. We were brought up in the age of commercials. We know something isn't 100% right, cuz life should feel different right??  So we go out, and grab a bucket, and make a list, and throw it in the bucket. Start scratching shit off. There is one thing you do not control though.

Oh you can think up shit, and read books, and study various things, but you will never learn all the things. I once had a time where I would have liked to read every History book ever. :)  maybe even some textbooks of things that interested me at the time.

Anyway I got off track, the one thing you don't control is your heart. You cannot make yourself a better person in that regard. You cannot make it so you are always happy, and your heart is the key to everything. The whole World out there, and none have learned the one thing we need is a better heart.

There are no exercises to improve that, and there are no races to train for that improve that part of us. It all stems from there. How does one go about improving and making their heart better, so their life/coin is much improved??

Luckily you know the answer to that.

The rest doesn't even matter really.

Anywayzzzz, I guess that is it.

Have fun!!!   :)

Xoxoxo xoxoxo

MWAH!!!    :)))

No comments: