Saturday, May 30, 2015

Guess I Got Time For A Quickie...

Blog post!!!  Keep your minds out of the gutter you sick perverts.  ;)

I got almost 8 hours of sleep last night. Last night was my last night at my current job. There isn't a lot on my Friday schedule, as it is a night I typically may do projects. Last night was even a little crazier, because the new person starts Sunday night, she'll be working S-Tr. What I do on Friday she will do on Sunday, and no one works between those times. I just ended up doing stuff on my schedule, and once/month stuff, so she won't have to fuck with it this month. I only worked like 4 hours, and was able to sleep right away.

So I'll be back to 1st shift. I assume I'll be asleep by 8:00 pm all the time. I may set my phone alarm for the first week since it's been a couple years. I worked at 5:00 am for several years though, and never used an alarm, so it probably won't be a big deal.

I am REALLY excited about going back to first shift. I told the guys last night I'll never be tired again.  :)

Today I get to switch out the dairy display for the upcoming ad too. That is actually pretty fun. I have no idea what it will feel like working on 8 hours of sleep on a Saturday. Usually I was lucky to get 3 hours.

Anyways, I guess I don't really have too too much. I'd say if I were to say something different about me and you I'd say I know the truth of life. I accept it with strength, and the ability to stand on my own 2 feet. You are out to try and prove EVERYTHING, but what I say is true.

One person is right, and I gamble nothing on my end. You just don't know that my side can be good, and WAY better, cuz you don't get to my side without trust, and all you have to go on is me.

I'll give you this though. Every person in your life is imperfect. Nothing you do is going to change it. All fall short. You gotta do your own shit, before you can help another. I currently am the only one who has done the shit. I have no idea if anyone else will.

They are supposed to though.

That's all I'll say on that.

Time to finish my coffee and get ready for work. I did sleep too late to get a run in though. Had a pretty muggy one yesterday. Temps are perfect now. :)   Oh well.

I'll sees yous laterzzzz.

xoxoxoxoxo

No comments: