Thursday, May 14, 2015

I Am Not Totally Unreasonable!!! :)))

Good Morning.  How's it going??  Me, I woke up too early, I have nothing important on my mind, but I guess I'll try and throw a blog down. This week is going pretty good I'd say. Maybe a hiccup or two along the way, but WAY better than last week. Last week was horrible.

As I was just openly thinking yesterday, yeah I do other things than this, I realize my story is crazy'ish. I lose people here and there maybe more frequently than I know, but I am OK.  You'll find none are so important that I am not willing to let them go their merry own way.

I don't know what people think half the time. I probably have quite less of a filter than you, but if social talk is locker room talk, than I have no problem bringing the locker room here. A filter I have no use for.

Anne Frank once had a filter, and it got her nowhere. That is what this World is. You think I don't know what goes on behind the filters??  Maybe I am the naive one, but I doubt it. Life is one big web of hang ups, and if you think about some of them and ask why, you'd probably come to the conclusion, cuz I am "supposed" to act this way. You tell me who the messed up one is.  :)

Haha!!  Dotting the i's and crossing the t's is just a way to say the World is stronger than me. You get no points from societal acceptance, although it appears it is what people cling to for their security.

I get it. I know how life is, and I get all the hang-ups.

Anyway, I have nothing today, I got shit to do, and I just wanted the title really. What I read was good.  :)))

Laterzzzzz. Xoxoxoxoxo

No comments: