Sunday, November 30, 2014

Early Morning Coffee...

Hello, and good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  Today is almost the same as yesterday.  I have been up for quite a while, but just laying in bed.  I finally decided to get up, and make coffee, and do this thing. 

I looked at the temps and it said 54 degrees.   WOW!! that's good running temps.  Hold on a sec, I am going to get my coffee...

Okay, I am ready.  Something about an early morning cup of coffee.  So there isn't a ton going on with me.  I have to work ~ 3 hours today, and I will probably go in a little after my run.  I am pretty sure today, and Saturday will be my last days.  Sounds like they got another replacement to start next Sunday. 

So, I know some things about life.  Basically the ugly truth of it.   The World is full of comic books, and fairy tales, and all this kinda crap.  Rags to riches stories, and sugarcoated Biographies.  The World is one big lie, and all this time we thought we must be thinking wrong.   Everyone's life seems so perfect.  Where did I go wrong??

No one's life is perfect.   There is no Heaven on Earth.  Everything is messed up, and everything is wrong.   The World threw one over on you.   Clouded your eyes to the truth.   I tell you what too, it took A LOT for people to have a way out.  The story is of Adam pre-fall, to the fall, and back to the pre-fall.   Then even one step more.  My story took basically most of my adult life.   Early 90's through the dead years.  I knew what I was, and I knew I had something to do.  I just didn't know when.  I believed all those years the promise given me, and trust me, it was simple.  It is the way I am.  

Things probably started up before Heimleblog, but it is then when I knew things started.   Always waiting for the final thing to do, and year after year thinking this was it.  Heimleblog ended bad, but I started up the Journey.  SHEESH!!   I forgot how scared I was of starting that thing up.  A little view I guess of how bad heimleblog ended.   Then I overcame the 2nd time.   Done with the Journey, and the wait started up right away.   That was easy.   I was not lacking any confidence or anything.   I stood in a good spot and I knew it.  

I don't even know how many years this thing has been going on, but it has been for a while.  There has been this disconnect though.   From what I know of the ugly truth, to your seeking paradise on Earth.   You climb the wrong mountain on that one.   There is no paradise on Earth.   It is a bad place filled with lies. 

All avenues fall short, and things would have been a heck~uv~a lot easier if you weren't born, as it is written.  You have been born though, so you are of this World.   You need to seek out the answers to life, because it is kinda important.   Important you do it while you are alive.  You ain't going to do it when you are 6' under, I guarantee you that. 

As long as you know that on your final days you know what your final thoughts are.   It isn't about careers, and retirement accounts, and getting in shape for that "A" race, and anything.   You will wish your life was about being good, and doing good.  There is only one way for that to happen too.   It isn't the path of you.   That statement is 100% true. 

The path of you is the most foolish thing one could cling too. 

When are you going to throw away foolishness???

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  yeah,  probably some heavy entries the last couple days.   Shit is real though, so you have to have courage to deal with this shit.   Trust me,  I've lived it all, and been through it all.  

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D     :D  

No comments: