Friday, November 14, 2014

What Will Today Bring??

Hello, and good afternoon all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.   I am at the start of my 3 day weekend. 

Very rarely these days do I give out extra xoxoxo's and stuff like that.  I am not sure the reasons.   As those who have been around awhile know though, I don't have much to offer people.  I cannot shower them with gifts, and stuff like that, but I can and will stop by their blogging doorstep if I know them. 

I don't want to be a nuisance, and I want to treat people with respect, but there is this crazy sense of humor side too that loves to joke around.  People don't always get it.   One thing of me though is if I feel I am a nuisance or annoying I walk.   At this stage of my life I don't need drama.   I am strong on my own, and that says a lot.

Rarely if ever do I give a shout out to people.  

Today that changes.  

I want you all to know a person who has had many names on my blog.  JPH,  Jen, Jenny Parker Harrison, maybe others too.   Who can remember.?  

She is a strong girl.   She has like a zillion friends, and I think she would bend over backwards for most of them.   She is well liked by all the people who know her.   She has no enemies, and I think if the World was made up of people like Jen the problems of the World would probably diminish exponentially.  

She and I have a History that goes way back.   I shared something with her long long ago.   There was something in her she was not able to deal with.   Like the dude who lost his wife of a million years.   I have no idea what it was, but it is a connection that binds us.  

She is married, and has kids.   She coaches, and has a social life.   As with all people as busy as her she has to juggle stuff, and I cannot imagine anyone who juggles the stress of life with more strength, dignity, and grace.  

We will call this Shout out Friday.  

Jen, knows I love her to death, and I think the World of her.   She trusts like no other, and as far as character goes I think she is the full package. 

This is a blog, and it goes in any direction. 

The direction today is JPH. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)))

p.s.  I am having a coffee, and contemplating to run today.   Leaning against it, and maybe go a bit longer tomorrow.   :)   I'll make a nice dinner though.   :)

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  


No comments: