Monday, November 10, 2014

Monday Monday...

Hello, and good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I had a pretty good day yesterday.  It started off with a little run, and I saw sub:9:00 paces for all 3 of the miles.  It was just a normal run too, not pushing it at all.   Haven't seen that in a while.  So, I am starting to get back to speeds I saw years ago I guess.  I did my work thing, and spent a little extra time doing a real good job since it was my last time at that place.  I wanted to leave everything in tip top shape.  I then watched football, had some wine, and made lasagna. 

It isn't anything crazy about my day at all, it was just a good day. 

Today I don't have a ton planned.  I may get up some more leaves.   I was hoping to do it just one more time, but a bunch more fell, and there are still a bunch more that need to fall.  I work tonight, but it is only an 8 hour shift, so that is pretty good.  I slept late this morning too.   :)

Ha!!   This update really is about nothing.  Sometimes I go on though, and stuff pops up.   Stuff in ways I know I am different than you.  Makes it kind of weird you know??  Well, no you cannot know.  

This is me though.   I feel pretty good today.  I have my whole Monday ahead of me, and my heart is pretty happy.  Same as yesterday I guess.  

I think I will make a coffee, take the Hopester for a run, and see where this Monday is headed. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  this may be my most about nothing update ever.   :)

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D 

No comments: