Tuesday, November 25, 2014

This Is Not A Bad Way To Start Off This Day...

Hello, and good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I guess I am doing good.  I have to work both jobs today, and then the rest of the week is easy shmeazy.  Tomorrow we are only working a max of 6 hours.   Out by midnight at the latest.  Thursday off.  I picked up some hours at the grocery store on Friday, so maybe 4 hours or so.  Saturday, I have to do my weekend thing, which is 5 hours, and Sunday which should be 4 hours(if there isn't a replacement).   How about that??  It is like a little vacation with a little work thrown in.   I think I like those.

Running has been going good.   Just running 3 milers here and there, and I am actually getting faster.  I haven't done a track workout, but just the other day I ran 3 miles at about 25 minute 5K pace, and I didn't really intend it.   Me, and Hope just went out, and we were fast for some reason.  I am running a 5K on New Years Eve.   If the roads are nice, I may be pretty fast.   If there is snow all over who knows??

Anyway I got home from work last night a little early.  I got a few hours of sleep, and now I am going to go into the grocery store early, and get it done.   I assume it will be around 4 hours, and I will have to nap before work tonight. 

I see social media blew up about Ferguson, and I don't have any real thoughts on that.   I haven't been paying attention.   I see both sides are highly charged, and I don't really pay too much attention to the news.

Life is kinda strange I guess.   You typically think people are pretty normal, and then all of a sudden Jeffrey Dahmer eats someone you know.  So you get a big news piece out there, but still people are cheating on their spouses.  Some are smoking dope before work.  You name it life is pretty imperfect all around, and somehow our eyes got clouded over about the truth of this World.

It is bad.   It isn't good.   We as people are not really that good.

Even these days I feel I am different.   I am in a pretty good mood and super pumped up.  It is good to wake up like this.  

So anyway this is probably a stupid update.  I haven't blogged in a couple days, because It just wasn't there. 

That is my update for today.   :)

Try not to get too bored reading it.  :)

Laterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.  

No comments: