Saturday, November 15, 2014

Early Morning Goodness...

Hello, and good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.   I had a good sleep yesterday, and last night.  I am up early, and ready to start my day.  Actually I already started my day, as I have been grocery shopping already.  Today I will be making a pot roast in the slow cooker, and I will get a few things done around the house. 

So what is going on with me.  What is on my mind??  As usual pretty much nothing.   Yesterday was a good day, and I had fun.  I am on day 2 of my 3 day weekend, and I am well rested.   The weather feels mild outside, so it will be a good run I have in a bit. 

Well this kind of sucks.   I have been on a pretty good roll with blogging, but I seriously have nothing on my mind.  

Maybe I will just jot some stuff down that is in my heart.   I can always do that, and usually can find something.   I never know how it will turn out though, so you are warned.  

I feel like this every day pretty much.   A calm sense of ease.   There are stresses to life, but they can be erased in my mind.   My heart is filled with a drug almost that helps make me strong.   Makes me as carefree as humanly possible probably, and it isn't a drug I take.   It is a change in me that happened long ago, and through many steps and many hoops I stand where I am now. 

Having been this way for so long I find it hard to know how you are.   I know some things from memory, but I am open and free, and you are closed, and it is dark inside.   Hard to see you for you, and me, but I can see sometimes with your words.   Some people I can feel on the inside of me.   It is how I can think of any one person at any one time. 

It is a delicate balance being how I am, because people have no idea how it is to be me, and you probably have never seen anyone like this.   It is because there is no one else like this.   Just me.   I am as unique as can be, and there is no way to explain how I am.  

I have explained in ways, but like the whole equation of understanding is, you cannot know me unless you walk in my shoes, and that is pretty next to impossible.  So that is kinda neat and fun. 

Anyway today is a new day.   I have no idea how it will unfold, and what will happen, but that is how all days are I guess.  

I really have nothing too too much on my mind at all, but you know what??   That is okay too.   We are on a pretty good stretch huh??   Things are looking good huh?? 

They are for me,  I know that.   :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!     :)))

p.s.  almost done with my coffee, so it is almost time to run.   :) 

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D     :D  

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo  MWAH!!!    :)

No comments: