Thursday, November 13, 2014

Not Enough To Use My Snowblower...Yet...

Hello, and good afternoon all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty okay I'd say.   We got a little snow last night, but not quite enough to use my snow blower.   I want to use my snow blower, because I haven't used it in several years.   It wasn't working, so I always just shoveled.   After last Winter I decided to get it fixed.   A friend of ours has a small engine business so I had him tune up the lawn mower, and fix the snow blower.   Snow blower works, and starts up, and I am ready for snow.   :)

It is just a small 2 cycle blower you have to mix oil, and gas, but I am ready.

Other than that not too much going on with me.   Out of the blue I have a full 3 day weekend this weekend.   Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off.   I'll be off at 4:00 AM this morning til Monday at 8:00 PM.  What will I do what will I do??  I have a couple things around the house to do.   I will run.  I may look around for other jobs, just to see what is out there.   My World is open and free.  I would say one of the stories about me the past couple years is I am less and less tied down to stuff.

Some people have jobs, and they tie us down, because we have to eat and stuff, and pay bills.  We have houses with mortgages, and apartments with rents.   It doesn't end either, because we have forever in our minds so there are retirements to plan for.   College isn't cheap, and there are bills.  Debts that need to be paid off, etc...

Life is hard.  How does one survive with a happy heart?  So much to life just weighs on us.  That is a disconnect between me and you too.   I don't worry about the future.   Very little is in my control, and actually I know some things anyway about me and my future, which actually takes a lot of worry out of me.  Perhaps too much, but that is only because I don't know the timing of things.   For instance, I thought this shit right here.  This blog and stuff,  I thought it would be done long ago.   The plans for my future in my mind were going to be done years ago.

Having said that I still don't worry about it too too much, because I get to wake up like this almost every day.   With a heart that is glad, and not worried about too too much.   I work, and I can run, and eat, and a lot of the hang ups people have are nowhere near me.  The stuff in life that may stress people out probably affects you more than me.

Your future is uncertain.  The true answer to your 5 year plan should be I have no fucking clue what will happen in 5 years.   I'll work toward this, but who knows how things will look?  Some will put their faith in themselves really.   I think that is fine in ways, because confidence is a good thing, and willingness to put forth effort is too, but so much to this World is out of your control.  Just look at the Country I live in.   Sooooo much hate on both sides.   What kind of good will come from that??   Hate makes a person's reasoning turn to crap, so EVERYTHING their side says is right.  They can't see the forest from the trees type of thing.

There is a big disconnect between me and you.   I look at life different, and I see it different.  I'd like to take you to my side, because it is better.  There is that trust gap though huh??   You have to eat, and make rent payments, and mortgage payments, and you don't think that is known??   You don't think what you need is known, so you don't trust.

I get it.   Life has tied you into a web, and there is no way out.   Too  many responsibilities, and people expect too much from you right now, and you cannot blow that off.

Every part of the chain that ties you down is known.   Everything.   You got yourself into a big mess called life.   You were destined to, because that is how life works.  I could go on and on, but really there is a big disconnect between me and you. 

I get that you are right, and your reasoning is tight, but there is one thing you don't have, and I bet it is what keeps you wondering, and what keeps you coming back. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  Today will be my first snow run.   There may be enough snow when I get back to snow blow too.   :)   WOOP   ;)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D  

No comments: