Sunday, November 9, 2014

Coffee, And A Blog...

Hello, and good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I am up early, I have coffee, and I guess I am ready to blog.   Hold on.  Going to go get that coffee.  

Okay, I am ready.  I have coffee, blankie, and hoodie so I am nice and warm.  :) 

So, what is going on with me??  Not much, not much at all.  I ended up working like 5 hours yesterday, because there was a lot to be done, so I worked a little extra to try and stay "not behind"  Retail is fun like that.  Always stuff to do.  I feel I got a lot done though in that time, so it was fun.  I am weird like that.  My job currently at the grocery store is to work back stock on Wednesday.  I pretty much do the frozen stuff only.  Saturday I build a couple endcaps for the upcoming weekly sales.  They currently don't have a guy doing my old position, so we scramble to get all that done in my 2 days.   The grocery guys do frozen when it comes in, and that just makes their day longer.   Sounds like they are close to getting a person to do frozen, so things should be pretty smooth than. 

I am really pretty excited these days for the jobs I do, and stuff.   Lisa and I are doing pretty good financially.  Together we make more than we did at our old job, and currently are on the low end of the pay scale rate too.  I like what I do, and it is a good schedule.  After today I will be working only 2 jobs for 2 employers, so that is good.   Over the last few weeks I dropped working at 5 buildings to only 1, so that is a lot less travel, and I know my job.  I know what is expected, and I have an idea of what I will be doing every day I walk in. 

Other than that not much going on.   I am soon going to take the Hopester for a run.  Just a little 3 miler.   Trying to keep in a bit of shape, and stay healthy so when Jan 1. comes around, I can come up with a plan for my training.  It is Sunday, and I have most of the day off.   I have to do a small 2 hour job, and then the day is mine.  I don't work til 8:00 PM tomorrow night either, so I can sleep in if I wish.  :) 

So this is my silly blog.   It is much about nothing, but it also is about stuff too.  It really is the story of my life I guess.   My autobiography.   Written over many pages, and many years.  I don't really know how it looks to you folks, because that is the thing about blogging, and writing our story.   Without feedback we don't know. 

What would you see if you looked in my heart right now??   You would see a person who feels really good.   I have a happy heart, and it is happy the way it is.   I could tell you how I do it, but you already know.   Do you believe it??  I don't know. 

That night long long ago when I gave up.   I could not go back to the emptiness that was my life from way back when.   I couldn't do the physical depression again.  My heart was taken that night, and it is what leads my way.  It isn't always pretty, but that typically is because I see too much fabulousness in the World, and people are toooooo dang good in their own minds. 

I know my path, and I know me.   I know some of you too, and some things I know about all people is what is inside you.   In this way I know you better than you do yourself.   I learned what it is to be a person.   I learned what we are made up of, and I learned our weaknesses, and I learned our truth.  These are things you don't know yet. 

Anyway here I am.   This person who is lucky beyond words.   There is no drug that can make you feel like this when you wake up.  Since I am this way, and you are your way I have no idea what it is like to be you.  I don't know your darkness, and the things you struggle with.  

All I know is it is good to be me, and I am happy to be me.   I ain't perfect, and things aren't perfect, but things are pretty okay you know??  

I can't complain.   It is a pretty great thing to be able to be me.   Allowed to feel as I do.   All those struggles from my whole life were no small price to pay, but this is a pretty good blessing, to be how, and who I am. 

I am thankful I guess, and glad I have done the things I have done.   :)

Glad I could help I guess I should say.  :)

I still have more to do, but that is for a later date.  :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.   I am thinking one more cup of coffee before my run.   :)

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D 

No comments: