Thursday, November 20, 2014

1 Or 2 Cups Of Coffee This Morning. Life Sometimes Is Too Much...

Hello, and good morning.  How's it going?  Me, I guess I am doing okay, even though I just looked at bills due, and crappy things like that.   :)  I don't know how people with kids on a limited income do it.  Talk about people being tied to jobs.  

Anyway, I have a cup of coffee.  As my title suggests I am not sure if I will go for 2 or not.   Hope and I have a snowy run date planned.  We don't have a ton of snow.  Maybe a couple inches, but it really has been the wind blowing that crap around that made everything seem worse than it is.   Temps have been below freezing so the snow is light, and the wind takes it. 

Also I have a big day planned of laundry, and...  well, actually that may be it.  I have some laundry to do.  I'll put a load in before the run.  This week, I haven't been sleeping a lot when I get home.  Only like 3 hours, and then I am up.   That isn't optimal for me, but what can you do.  I have to work this weekend too, because the dude who took over the things I was doing before quit.  :)  It actually isn't too bad though, because this is my main job now, so you tend to make it more important.  Previously when I was doing the weekend thing I wanted to get it done in a hurry, because I had to be back at work that night, so I wanted sometime for myself before I napped for the evening shift.  My weekend work this weekend is just that.   I still have the nights off.  So I'll probably get a little overtime, and some time off early here and there until they find another replacement. 

I probably should apologize about last year I think.   Who can remember how a year goes, but I think it was an off year, and I sure feel I was negative.   I lost faith in many if not all.   I lost trust in people.  People didn't seem to be getting stronger.  They surely didn't get what I was "talking" about at all, or just ignored or didn't listen. 

I want to be this good person, and it is far away from me.   I know this, and I accept it, and I know the direction I need to go to be who I want to be.   My life is a drop everything and pursue that avenue.   It has been done, and I listened, and I followed.   My journey is all done except for the crying, and the gnashing of teeth so to speak.  :)

I have this thing here, and I use it.  I've always been able to do this confidently, even if later in the day I felt like shit.   Didn't matter.   This was my time, and it usually is pretty okay.   Maybe last year I needed to recharge the batteries, so that is why I NEEDED an off year. 

It seems to me though there is only one good thing left in me.   I can support the people who have the courage to take off their shell.   Many will just keep painting pictures.  No support comes from that.   You want to show you have the answers I guess, and you don't.   Many might not have even asked the questions yet. 

You know you have a life.   You see what it is about.   People doing crappy things to people.   People coming together with maybe even pretty good intentions, but making systems that just tie chains around people.   The World is bad in how it is made, because why??  Who is the Father of this World??  

I see the totality of this bad place.   People are enslaved to this bad place, because it is all you know.   There are steps that need to be made, and it will take courage for sure, because you may be humbled.   God knows I have been, and many many times.   Made to be the fool.  Why?? Who knows, maybe so I could always just be raised up again. 

I want to help, because this is how I am, and this is how I am made.   Here for a purpose and here for a job.   You are too, but you have to accept the offer.   At any cost.  

Your eyesight is limited very much so.  What may seem like a big cost, is actually nothing when one looks in the long term.   One must look past retirement (something you don't know what looks like, also something not guaranteed) to the eventuality of your own ending.   6' under will happen, and coins sometimes become worthless.   See examples I always use of Weimar Republic Currency, and Holy Roman Empire coins.  

Wise decisions are based on things you know.   You know this one thing about life, so decisions and questions start there.   Everything else is just make believe.  :) 

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s. I am going to have a 2nd cup of coffee.   Also for those with eyes, yesterday something came across my eyesight.  It originated from someone who I trust wholeheartedly.  It is based on this trust I acted upon it.   TRUST IS ALL in my World.   :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D 

No comments: