Friday, November 28, 2014

Wow, Things Do Change...

Hello, and good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  It is Black Friday and for the first time in over two decades Lisa and I will be having nothing to do with it.  Who says life doesn't get better as you get older?? 

Anyway I haven't blogged for a couple days because, well let me explain.  2 days ago I tried, but I was writing gibberish, and it was stupid, so I deleted the post.  Yesterday I had absolutely nothing to blog about, and I didn't feel like it.   Yesterday was my first day off in 10 days, and it was pretty good.   It was Thanksgiving and all, but Lisa and I don't do much.  Just kinda chill, watch football.  I drank some wine, and fell asleep for a bit after dinner.   I guess I needed a day off. 

Anyway today all I have to do is work a few hours at the grocery store.  It should be fun.  That is it.  I am deciding how to run today.   I thought about going now, but there is too much snow, so I'd have to do it on the snow melt.   I think I'll work first.  After work I'll scout out the sidewalks, and see if they are plowed yet, and if not, I'll run 3 miles or so on the snow melt.   2 laps seems kinda short though, so I may run 4.5 miles.  That would be 3 laps, and I think that is the least amount of laps I have ever done on the snow melt. 

Anyway, there isn't a ton on my mind, but it is early morning.  I have coffee, and I feel good.  I guess I don't have a ton planned today, but it seems like all fun to me.  I should run the snow blower too I guess. 

So there I have a day planned.   I am pretty excited about it.  There really isn't anything earth shattering about this day, and what does that say about life?? 

Here I am with my stupid day planned, that probably I am the only one in the World who would be excited about.   It is my life though, and what I am doing.   Seems silly from this life's perspective that people are killing each other huh?? 

What are the major things going on in the World that make us all hate others??

Bad information.  Ever read the Bible with the talking of leavened and unleavened bread??   leavened is the teaching one gets from the World, and unleavened is the better stuff not of this World.   We are born in this World destined to be poisoned with the teachings of the World.   Something we must overcome.   It is about stepping out of upbringing, and Society, and Country, and Religion, and all those things.  

Obviously Religion is the hardest thing to step out of, because we'd have to accept we fell short in what we believe.   You have.   It is a heck~uv~a lot more than the things the World teaches. 

Anyway, I am just rambling.  

Yesterday was fun, and I am glad I had a day off.   :)

Have a good one.   :)

xoxoxo   MWAH!!!    :)

No comments: