Thursday, November 6, 2014

Before I Even Thought About Blogging, I Needed To Start My 2nd Cup Of Coffee...

Yep, I was a bit zonked after yesterday.   It was a pretty productive day at work though.  I am still learning at my new job at how to get better.   Anyway, I will have a new schedule starting next week.   I will only be working M-F at my one job.  I tossed my hat in the ring for an occasional Sunday, but typically M-F, and the grocery store.   Saturday is a few hours at the grocery store, otherwise I am off.   Sunday typically will be off, and the only long day now will be Wednesday.  I like it.  I can also work an extra day or two at the grocery store now too to help fill in for vacations, and whatnot if they need it.  So that is good news.  I figure a more normal schedule = a more normal routine. 

Other than that not much on my mind.   I re-read my post from yesterday.  LOL.   See that is the shit that pours out of my mind on a whims notice.  It took me like 30 seconds to write, and I didn't even think twice about it. 

Maybe that is the telling thing, or at least one of them about me.   Back during the Summer of my discontent, and perhaps after surviving it the last thing I wanted to ever do was ever say anything ever again.   The sword says you will be judged by what comes out of your mouth, and I was afraid of judgement.   I was beaten with judgement, and broken with judgement, and not just the judgement of stupid crap of this life.   The real one.   The final one.  

If you want to know the truth of Heimleblog, and The Journey, I still was terrified throughout the day of what I wrote.   Remember how I used to say I always woke up strong ready to blog, but throughout the day I had internal judging.   I am bad, and I am horrible, and what if people think this, and shit like that.   The difference in the Wait is I don't worry about that stuff.   The promise took hold.   I have passed out of judgement already, although I will need one more ultimate judgement, and then will come understanding, because I will know the multitude's end, what with having to live it. 

Remember what I said after those bad 6 days??   Right prior to those 6 days that old lady in the old people's part of Bromenn Healthcare told me, "I must have the patience of Job to do the job I do."

Remember what I said after??   It is hard to see how good of a person Job was unless one was able to walk in his shoes??  I went through those 6 days, and I learned the truth of Job.   I walked in his shoes, and yeah what that lady told me, and what I wrote freaked me out a ton after those 6 days.   I was afraid of what I wrote.  Terrified actually. 

What she says is the final story of me huh??   If it is hard to see how great Job was, unless you walked in his shoes, then my story is I have to walk in the shoes of the one who went before.  That is where understanding lives, and that is my story, and my walk, and my path.  

It is a big deal too, because I will be judged.   Destined and doomed to the worst place. 

This is my life, and stuff.   These are the things I must do.   Makes everything else seem pretty silly huh?? 

Yeah, I think so too.  

What will you bring to the table??   What nuggets of wisdom will you unfold to this story?? 

There isn't much is there?? 

The tale of our lives for those who have eyes, and ears.   We don't matter, and our lives are silly, although there is serious shit hidden from your faulty hearts.   Things you cannot fathom, and things you cannot understand.   The World blinds you more and more too, the more you hang on. 

Oh well.  

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  I may go for a 3rd cup of coffee.    :P

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Exras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D   

No comments: