Saturday, November 29, 2014

I Guess We Will Start This Day...

Hello, and good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I guess I am doing okay.  I have been up a while, but just laying in bed.   I decided I might as well get the day started.   I have to work for ~ 5 hours.  Not sure what time I'll go in.  Maybe around 9:00 or so.  We'll see.  I have to get a run in after this.  I didn't run yesterday.  I was tired when I got home from work.   :) 

I was in a really good mood yesterday though.  I guess in my update yesterday there was something I put in their very nonchalantly, although it was a big deal.  It is what I had to learn all those years ago, and what I've known all these years.  Everything is wrong.  What is right is hidden.  As powerful, and fabulous as we think we are, and as smart as we think we are, and all these types of things, you need help to find right, to be right, and all the things being right entails.

You can't exercise your way to right, you cannot read your way to right, you cannot diet your way to right, nope.  There is only one way, and it is really what the story of this blog has been about.

So I am in this good spot where I've done what I was supposed to do.  I've won the race of life, and I've been through any number of things to get where I am at.   I've been faithful, and obedient.  I was asked to do something so I threw away foolishness and did what was asked.

Now I am not really asked to do anything, but in my heart is the desire to do this a lot.   So I do it.   I do it freely, because it isn't work really.  Mostly I do it cuz it is fun for me.

It must help people in a way too.  Eventually all will have to throw away all the foolishness and do what is right.   Accept your position and where you stand.   My blog unfortunately has to tell you your position and where you stand.   I give you a direction though, and I give you answers, because they are given to me. 

I know I know how is little old me supposed to be a help??  Where in the World does the confidence come from??   :)))

That is the story of this blog too I guess.   I am strong and confident, and that is a long way different from this little kid growing up huh?? 

Anyway.  I have my coffee, and I will drink it.   I'll get my little run in a bit.  Hope will be excited.   I have to do some laundry, and we izzz having sgetti and meatballs for dinner.   Easy day really.   Not too too much going on.   Not too shabby. 

So anyway, just touching base like I like to do.

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)))

p.s.  I picked up an extra day next week at the grocery store.   Should be fun.   I'll be doing some dairy stuff.   :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D  

No comments: