Sunday, November 16, 2014

Since I Am On A Roll...

Hello, and good morning all.   How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  I had a pretty productive day yesterday.  I put in all 3 lights Lisa wanted me to put in.  All came out perfect, except the one I thought was to be the easiest to put in.  It works, but needs a little thingy~ma~jig to make the trim piece stick like it should.   It is the fixture that frustrated me on Monday.  I tell you one thing of me though, I was happy I got those done.   So happy, I called my wife at work to tell her I did it. 

I sometimes can be a lazy and worthless SOB, and when I do good, I am happy with myself.  :) 

Once again there isn't too too much on my mind.   I am thankful I have another year to do stuff.   I am thankful, I am pretty healthy I can run.  My knee isn't perfect, but it isn't horrible.   I don't bend as much at work anymore, and I think that helps. 

I have pretty much been running only 3 milers, but still, one more 3 miler today = 20 miles for the week.  Not too shabby.  Typically I like to stay close to 25 miles/ week, but for my plan this year I am happy with 20.   Gotta stay healthy.   :)

This is day 3 of my 3 days off in a row.  I may be able to snow blow.   We got a little snow.  Not a ton, but maybe enough to snow blow.   :) 

I have an easy dinner planned.   Either spaghetti or tacos.   Probably tacos.   Other than that not too too much going on with me.  I don't mind either.   :)

At this stage of the game, I am happy, and content, and I am pretty okay with things.   My blog is going good, and so am I.  :) 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  crap,   I blogged without making a cup of coffee first.  #fail   :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D     :D 

No comments: