Monday, November 17, 2014

A View Into You...

Hello, and good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay.  I had 3 days off, and I am ready to get back to work.  I haven't really taken many days off this year, and to have a 3 day weekend was pretty sweet.   4 days would have been too long.   I don't work til 8:00 PM tonight, so I will need a nap later. 

Yesterday was just a lazy day.  I got a little run in, and then watched football.  It got kind of weird for a bit, as my mind kind of went away from my "normal" and caught a glimpse of your normal.  It was weird.  I cannot believe how different I am, and I cannot imagine how incomprehensible I am. 

I see how much of a slave people are to their own minds.   The gap between me and you is pretty big.  Seems strange I am the way I am, and somehow I have to help you on your way.  As I look at it I can pretty much do nothing, although in some ways this blog probably helps.  How I don't know, but I know work gets done through it. 

Anyway not too much is going on with me.   I will probably take Hope for a little run in a bit.  There is snow on the ground so it will be slow.  Good thing of running in the snow is it is soft on the legs.  Helps with injury prevention.  I should probably do some laundry today, and Lisa and I may see a movie. 

I know some things about life, and it is pretty much different than we were ever taught to believe.   I had to learn a lot of things about life, and go through some stuff.   Imagine the Summer of My Discontent was so long ago, and it took me from the early 90's to when I started blog #1.  The story of me was told, and the story of me came out.  

Remember on this blog I pulled for such a long time??  Now I don't know what I am doing or what this blog is doing.   Not really sure of the direction, and I cannot see too far in front of me.  I don't worry about it though.   I don't know how my blog relates to you.   What is the purpose of me and you?? 

How will this year unfold??  What will I learn about you??  What will my blog be like??  

A lot of questions. 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!     :)))

p.s.  I think a nice run this morning will shake out the cobwebs from a lazy Sunday.   :)  I hope so anyway.   :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D    :D 

No comments: