Tuesday, November 18, 2014

The 3 Hour Sleep...

Hello, and good morning all.   How's it going??  Me, I guess I am doing okay.   I was a bit lethargic yesterday after having a 3 day weekend.   :)  Wake up early, and worry about sleep, because you will be working til the weeeee hours of the morning.  

Oh Lookeeeee here, and today I am up after 3 hours of sleep, and I have to work til the weeeeeee hours of the morning, plus I have to work at the grocery store too.   :)   Working today instead of Wednesday to help make room for the load tonight I guess.   Something about a billion frozen turkeys in the freezer cramming up space.  

It is official though.   Today I will for sure be able to use my snow blower.   We didn't get snowmageddon like the predictions, but it was really windy, and my driveway needs to be cleared.   I hope it is warmer than the 15 degrees it said on my way home this morning. 

So what is going on with me??  Not much.  This is the things that life is made of.   Day to day of whatever it is we fill our days with.  Some days we are probably pretty happy.  Some days we would probably rather stay in bed.   Many days I assume are boring.   Perhaps in some way we'd like to make our mark on the World, and that never really happens.  

Let's say you are rich and famous, you would still have to fill your day up with stuff.   You have more money than God what would you do with it??  Buy a never ending supply of knick knacks and stuff??  More cars, and more jewelry, and whatever.   Dinners out, and stuff like that, and you still have to fill your day up with stuff. 

I had a little 3 mile run yesterday.  I really wanted to go on it to clear my head from too many days off.   :)  It was slow, and I was pretty unmotivated.   Say it would have been scheduled a long run for me.   I don't know if I was in the mood to actually do it.   3 miles was all I could stomach yesterday, even though I have been pretty motivated lately.   I am sure many will be able to relate to that.   Where does the inside feeling of us come from??

Today I feel good, and only sleeping 3 hours I feel loaded with energy.  I knew I was done sleeping.  I know me pretty good, and then I think of you.  You don't know yourself very good.   Caught between what is really you, and the pressures of what you think you need to show people. 

What character traits of you do you like??  What don't you like??  I know you are not perfect, and I know some people have some bad parts to their personality. 

What are the parts of you that matter??  What are the parts of your personality that are actually making a difference??   I did think about some things from last year.  The coin, and your final wishes once you are about to die.   My blog wasn't all horrible last year.   Probably my worst blogging year though. 

I know the shortcomings my blog has.   I'd fix it if I could, but we are on a journey here.   From point A to point B, and the shortcomings may not be my fault.  

Maybe this blog is a mirror, and we don't like it.   We want to show the good stuff.   The things we think life is about.   What is the good stuff??  

If life is a game of points where are you getting your points??   Life is a game of points, and life is a game of death. 

A lot of things to think about, and probably the most important part is we don't really matter, and neither do our lives. 

This blog has definitely done one thing though.   It made people stay on the sidelines, and try to convince themselves and everyone else stuff that isn't true. 

I had a tough job to do.   I had to go out and tell my story, and tell it to people who wouldn't believe it.   I've had to withstand the arrows shot at me.  In other blogs they may have gotten the better of me, but in this one here, I remain strong.  

Waiting for others to become strong.  

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.   Time to snow blow.  

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D   :D


No comments: