Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Final One Of The Year...

Hello, and good morning.  How's it going??  Me, I am the same as yesterday.  Bored I'd say.  Maybe the final outcome of us all.   We eventually are just boring people.  Bringing nothing new.   Doing nothing very fascinating, and the worst of it all is we don't know it??  We don't know how boring we are as people?? 

Fuck, this thing here is stupid.  My life is pretty stupid.  Been that way since forever, but I know it.   I don't play it up, and dress it up with garland and sprinklies and all that stuff.   People don't impress me, because we are not that fricken great. 

Maybe that is my problem.   You people don't know how unfabulous we all are yet.  You still hold onto some shred of something instead of just accepting our true fate.   We are not that great.  We don't do anything significant. 

Yep,  I think I am the only one who has figured that out.  

I surely don't want to read a juiced up version of anything.  

So what am I going to do today??   I am going to do some laundry.   Lisa and I have a little project to do, and work both jobs. 

I know the value of my life, and I know the value of me.   Maybe this year you all can climb aboard and find the value of your life and the value of you??

One coin.


laterzzzzzzzzzzzz

btw, that makes 280.  small little victories that don't mean shit.  

No comments: