Monday, December 23, 2013

A Nice Little Surprise...

Hello, and good afternoon all. How's it going?? Me, I am doing okay.  I slept really good this morning, like til 1:00 or so, which is awesome.   Plus right before I left work I was asked to switch my day off from Wed. to Mon.  Ummm okay, so now I get the next two days off.   How fucking great is that??  WOO  HOO.   Wednesday is really Wednesday night at midnight which technically is Thursday.   That is perfect.  I love it, so I have to do the bank thing tonight, and that is it, and then the bank thing tomorrow sometime after 1:00, and Wednesday I don't work til midnight.   I digsss it.   :)

Anyhoodle, what else is going on with me??  Not too too much.  Our house is a bit of a mess, so I can clean it tomorrow.  I am really psyched to be able to have today and tomorrow off though.  I really don't have too too much on my mind to be honest.

I am in a good mood.  Today should be a good day.   I paid the bills and stuff already, and now I am drinking coffee, and waiting to go to work.  

Some days this thing gets pretty heavy, and today is not one of those days. 

Oh well.   :)   Thank you to the two Jen's yesterday.   :) 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  I don't even have nothing for a p.s.   Toll you nothing on my mind.   :)

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D 

No comments: