Sunday, December 22, 2013

So Many Things To Think About...

Hello, and good morning all.   How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.   I had yesterday off, so was just a complete lazy butt the whole day.  I am coming off a week where I am switching my sleeping habits, so it will take a while.   This week is easy, because it is a Holiday week, and I actually have all of Wednesday off, and only have to work the 2-1/2 hour job on Tuesday, and I can do that after 1:00. 

Want to know what I do at the 2-1/2 hour job??   Probably not, but I will tell you anyway.   I clean a bank.   I go in after close, and clean it.   Glamorous no, but I go in, I rush to do my job good.  I try to finish in 2-1/2 hours or before, and do special cleaning projects if time.   This time of year is pretty tough, because of all the salt tracked in.  I'll probably have a ton of time in the non-snowy months.

It is a very clean bank.  There are 3 stories, and I guess before the bust there were probably like 60+ employees, and now there are probably 20+  It isn't like your typical bank either.  It isn't a National bank, it is a local one, and probably more of like a local investment bank.  Probably not a ton of regular accounts, but who knows.

I started that job last Friday, and the lady who cleaned it the last several years trained me, and the owner came in on Monday to walk me around.  Last I've seen or heard from them.   How about that for trust.   :)  I did text the owner's supervisor one of the days I went in later, just to tell her I am going in later than normal.   I can clean the bank anytime I want.   I go in at 5:30, but I can go in at midnight and clean if I want.   No worries.   :)  Pretty cool huh??  

I used to do that stuff way back in the day, so I thought why not.  It is like riding a bike too, it isn't a skill you forget to do...   well maybe I kinda forget how to do that kinda crap at home sometimes.   ;)

So any lessons from this??   Well there are a couple.  One is from your perspective, and one is from mine.   My life, and all I am worth, and all the things I am about are about other things than work.   As a person who is living this life here on Earth and realizing the World owes me nothing, and will give me nothing I am not too proud to do anything.   As to the hierarchy of society, I am not up high on that list, and you know what??   I don't have too far to fall.   You wonder about that rich guy when asking what he needed to do?   Give up all you own, and come follow me, and he couldn't.   How much was the money, and how much was the shame for giving up the high level of acceptance he had acquired via Society??   One wonders huh??

That was the turn in a nutshell too huh??   I want this and this and this and that and that and that, but Here is my life, do with it what you will.  The step no one can make.   Actually it is the step most people would like to pretend they never saw, because of what it means.  

I am so over all this stuff though.   Been there, and done that soooo long ago, and Life came at me full speed.  I listened, and I accepted the things taught me.   I endured the barriers that made my walk impossibly hard.   With steadfastness I kept walking even when I could see nothing in front of me.  With perseverance when all seemed lost my feet still went forward.   With patience I waited from the early 90's to the start of heimleblog, and with patience this seemingly never-ending blog goes on.

I have no fabulousness about me to impress you with.   I have no great achievements I can put on a plaque to impress you with.  I have a life, and a blog, and most of all I guess a purpose.  The purpose seems pretty silly to me, because of my lack of understanding, and what I have to do and any who choose to come with is what Solomon saw.   A grievous task.

Mine was the worst too.  Who knows why??   I learned many things though.   I learned the worth of a life.  not much.   I learned the worth of me.   not much.   I learned what I can accomplish on my own.  Nothing.   I learned the true value of me, and the true value of things, and it is like I said one coin.   No more and no less, and how is one to turn one coin into 5 like the parables say??  

With us it is impossible, but with help all things are possible.

You see if on the last day you only still have one coin, well that is not good is it??   So like the old lady who gave up her only coin (for us life) then and only then can it be increased.   It is like giving your coin to  a bank where there are no shoddy investments in fake paper investment tools that have risk attached.  Risk no one knows the full value of, because who can read the future??   What is true today in the World may not be tomorrow.   Paper money is what people put their most faith in though.  It is the thing that keeps us alive huh??

So on we go doing are silly little jobs, so we can live.   Better not be yourself though, because society has all kind of built in rules you must try and follow.   Fake smiles, and fake nices for everyone around.   :)

LOL.   It is a crazy World and a crazy life, and you are smack dab in the middle of your life and this World, and you can see no way out.  

I've gone on and on and on and on.  I have the answers and I know the truth.  I lived a very long time finding out about these things.   You only believe in what you see, and what you have learned from Society.  tsk tsk.  

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)))

p.s.  I sometimes wonder what really is in people's heads, and hearts.   What do you see, and what do you really feel??   I really wonder.

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D     

No comments: